PDA

View Full Version : Here is an idea.....Fizzle.....

Max Power
03-30-2012, 08:12 AM
Create a nice explosive or two that is indestructible that we can buy with respect points.

All the other categories have it, why not explosives? It has to be indestructible though....

nvbealone
03-30-2012, 08:26 AM
i would buy 500 of those immediately if they are avail

Jill
03-30-2012, 08:41 AM
+1 Max support your idea 100%

Chiefer
03-30-2012, 08:47 AM
If it can be priced high with gold. Your onto a great idea!

Dravak
03-30-2012, 08:53 AM
I agree with max , don't have to be the best explosive even 10/10 is good enough for people to invest respect in.
Also prolong the respect cap and give more meaning to respect , once people are done with excellero etc .

Dravak
03-30-2012, 08:55 AM
And DEFINETLY indestructible , not some MW crap where you keep losing loot and valor unit ..

Hank
03-30-2012, 09:09 AM
what respect cap are you talking about?

L Fizzle
03-30-2012, 09:15 AM
Interesting idea....putting me recommendations together for the team from this week now. Anything else?

Nicholost
03-30-2012, 09:18 AM
Interesting idea....
Correction: great idea. Thanks for bringing this to their attention.

Swifty
03-30-2012, 09:39 AM
And maybe they could work Max Power's name into one of them as a reward for the idea.

Nicholost
03-30-2012, 09:40 AM
Anything else?
Actually, yes. Accidental gold purchases are a serious issue; one that is both frustrating to the user and expensive for Funzio support because of the many tickets that roll in as a result. Will you please bring this idea to their attention as well? They should already be aware of it, but they need to understand how frequent it happens, frustrating it is for users, and time consuming (costly) it is for support.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23038-Confirm-quot-GOLD-USE-quot-Button

xclusiv
03-30-2012, 09:44 AM
id really like to see no consumable respect point explosives aswell. every catagory has them except this one. really adds another dimension to gameplay

Dravak
03-30-2012, 09:44 AM
But we all love support , it is one of the major reason we keep buying gold ,
Funzio customer support is super , did they ever say no to anybody ?

Think most of us keep buying gold to feed the customer support lol , not the product ;)

L Fizzle
03-30-2012, 09:50 AM
Actually, yes. Accidental gold purchases are a serious issue; one that is both frustrating to the user and expensive for Funzio support because of the many tickets that roll in as a result. Will you please bring this idea to their attention as well? They should already be aware of it, but they need to understand how frequent it happens, frustrating it is for users, and time consuming (costly) it is for support.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23038-Confirm-quot-GOLD-USE-quot-Button

Already in my deck, yo. :)

I agree it's an urgent issue.

Thinks
03-30-2012, 09:56 AM
Sooo British, I swear it. She just says, "yo" to throw us off.

Ramshutu
03-30-2012, 10:01 AM
Please, please, please no more extra mafia members in events! I would prefer a wooden spoon (1/1) as a booby prize!

Nicholost
03-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Already in my deck, yo. :)

I agree it's an urgent issue.

Rad. Thank you, LFizzle. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/thumbsup.gif

Can you say what other items are in your deck?

Swearengen
03-30-2012, 10:15 AM
Yes to RP explosive PLEZ! And agreed - NO more +1 Mafia - A lame prize (actually have to go get rid of folks when I get one...)

Thinks
03-30-2012, 10:45 AM
Yes, did you buy a Mega-Millions lottory ticket? If so, would you quit your job if you won?

Max Power
03-30-2012, 10:47 AM
I bought a Mega Millions ticket, first time ever. Half Bil will get your attention?

Would I quit my job? Why would I be buying lottery tickets if I still wanted to work? LOL!

Thinks
03-30-2012, 10:53 AM
Dunno... maybe for the same reason I'd buy one. (This is my first time as well.) I'd keep my job if I won. I'm just one of those people who needs to work, taking money out of the equation, I require a job. Sitting on my butt all day for the rest of my life would drive me insane. My brain would turn into mush.

So... being that I've never bought one before, I'm really nervous. I was hoping I could find a place that actually had a line to buy tickets so when I got to the counter I could just say, "I'll have what he/she had!" :-/ I hate feeling clueless.

richard118
03-30-2012, 11:19 AM
Ok, I'm trying to think outside the box.
How about using respect points to buy a skill set such as (can have different levels up to, say, 5)....These could cost 5-10K respect each.

10% faster building upgrades
Increase max mafia level by 1...up to a certain numer like 600.
10% increase chance of loot drops.
5% chance of invincibility against robs or attacks.

ect, ect, ect.

Dorian Gray
03-30-2012, 11:24 AM
Dunno... maybe for the same reason I'd buy one. (This is my first time as well.) I'd keep my job if I won. I'm just one of those people who needs to work, taking money out of the equation, I require a job. Sitting on my butt all day for the rest of my life would drive me insane. My brain would turn into mush.

LOL You don't need a job just to keep you off your butt. Even though I would need to stay busy I wouldn't keep my job. I have enough hobbies and varied interests that would keep me busy for a long time. Hell, just travelling could keep me busy for years.

i need muney
03-30-2012, 11:30 AM
Kick someone to fix the wall bug! Deleting one message deletes them all. You cant even block spam and abuse. Gawd!

Vile Lynn
03-30-2012, 11:33 AM
Back to the thread...
Even though there IS a "suggestion & feedback" sub-forum for ideas... Seems to be ignored...
Anyway... Back to op...

HLs need more to items to spend RPs on, so yeah it is a good idea, but why should they be non-consumable?

Players can always accumulate more RPs & $ so I think the explosives bought with RPs should be consumable.

deuces
03-30-2012, 11:36 AM
Kick someone to fix the wall bug! Deleting one message deletes them all. You cant even block spam and abuse. Gawd!

This should probably be fixed lfizzle, seems quite strange that it hasnt been yet.

Nicholost
03-30-2012, 11:42 AM
This should probably be fixed lfizzle, seems quite strange that it hasnt been yet.

+1 for that. It's an annoying bug.

Dorian Gray
03-30-2012, 11:56 AM
Back to the thread...
Even though there IS a "suggestion & feedback" sub-forum for ideas... Seems to be ignored...
Anyway... Back to op...

HLs need more to items to spend RPs on, so yeah it is a good idea, but why should they be non-consumable?

Players can always accumulate more RPs & $ so I think the explosives bought with RPs should be consumable.

They should be non-consumable because every other respect item is non-consumable. Why would I ever spend Respect on a consumable item when there are plenty of non-consumable options?

Yahkin
03-30-2012, 12:14 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I get the occasional rob that gives no respect. Perhaps that supposed to be the case, but I'm talking about big respect buildings like warehouses, clothing stores, and lofts. Seems to have started happening when I installed 2.2.1HD.

On the upside, that version seems to be a lot more stable. Very infrequent crashes for me.

Ghost818
03-30-2012, 01:02 PM
I got my 10th contraband earlier today wih only 495 gold spent. Right after I bought my cigarettes and $25 of mega millions baby I'm feeling lucky.

Max Power
03-30-2012, 01:18 PM
LOL You don't need a job just to keep you off your butt. Even though I would need to stay busy I wouldn't keep my job. I have enough hobbies and varied interests that would keep me busy for a long time. Hell, just travelling could keep me busy for years.

I let it go but that is exactly what I was thinking. Whenever I take time off, I have no problems filling my days, and my brain certainly doesn't turn to mush. I think maybe because I am 50 I realize that work is not the only reason I am on this planet. With a half billion bucks, I could travel till the end.

Ghost818
03-30-2012, 01:21 PM
I let it go but that is exactly what I was thinking. Whenever I take time off, I have no problems filling my days, and my brain certainly doesn't turn to mush. I think maybe because I am 50 I realize that work is not the only reason I am on this planet. With a half billion bucks, I could travel till the end.

Completely agree with you on this one ONE in 176 million chance good luck to the both of us bro:)

Vile Lynn
03-30-2012, 05:02 PM
They should be non-consumable because every other respect item is non-consumable. Why would I ever spend Respect on a consumable item when there are plenty of non-consumable options?

So what that every other respect item is non-consumable? Funzio sold consumable gold explosives back in the day, you should remember that they were quickly nerfed, too.
Why would you ever spend RP on a consumable item? IDK. Never said you had to buy anything. But, there are no respect point non-consumable items in the explosives category... Huh, options you say? Where?
Why would I? I want to; I would spend RP on consumable explosives, if the price & stats were right.
I've spent RP on items I won't use later or don't use now, like Combat Boots, so maybe that is why... Eventually all is consumable or becomes obsolete/un-usable. Bam!

xclusiv
03-30-2012, 05:05 PM
Id like to see new store items, cash items and rp items and a reduction in vehicle price

iteachem
03-30-2012, 06:38 PM
Definitely agree in this idea

mnju_03
03-30-2012, 06:40 PM
Create a nice explosive or two that is indestructible that we can buy with respect points.

All the other categories have it, why not explosives? It has to be indestructible though....

Love it love it love it love it!

xclusiv
03-31-2012, 12:41 AM
l fizzle any plans for this idea to come to fruition?

jaywalker
03-31-2012, 07:12 AM
Respect buildings?

Dorian Gray
04-02-2012, 10:28 AM
I've spent RP on items I won't use later or don't use now, like Combat Boots, so maybe that is why... Eventually all is consumable or becomes obsolete/un-usable. Bam!

So instead of learning a lesson from the combat boot decision you want more options for spending respect points unwisely? That's fine with me. I suddenly find myself loving the idea of giving people the option of spending Respect on consumable items.

As far as "Eventually all is consumable or becomes obsolete/un-usable." I don't even know where to start with just how plain wrong that statement is.

Swifty
04-02-2012, 10:49 AM
+1 jaywalker

Respect buildings with some kind of feature that sets them apart from other buildings.

Vile Lynn
04-02-2012, 10:51 AM
As far as "Eventually all is consumable or becomes obsolete/un-usable." I don't even know where to start with just how plain wrong that statement is.

Dorian, could you try? I'm interested in your opinion.

I'll try to explain what I meant... "Eventually all is consumable or becomes obsolete/un-usable" was more wishful thinking that Funzio would eventually make better items for higher level players that would replace the lower ones in our inventory... "lower" meaning lower stats & "better" meaning higher stats. The boots might as well be consumable since they are obsolete/un-usable now.

The combat boots were great at the lower levels, i didn't go crazy buying them and don't regret it either. They had their use, but I don't use them now... That's all I meant with that example.

Swifty
04-02-2012, 10:55 AM
Yes, I dream of a day when Funzio introduces new and better items that make chain whips, RPGs, exeleros, etc. obsolete.

And a gun better than M4A1 that is farmable.

"Anything is possible."

Vile Lynn
04-02-2012, 10:57 AM
+1 jaywalker

Respect buildings with some kind of feature that sets them apart from other buildings.

Mmm... Respect buildings that pay out RPs! Good suggestion, Jay!

Dorian Gray
04-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Dorian, could you try? I'm interested in your opinion.

wishful thinking that Funzio would eventually make better items for higher level players that would replace the lower ones in our inventory... "lower" meaning lower stats & "better" meaning higher stats.

Now that comment makes much more sense, and I agree with your sentiment and hope that some day there will be enough items with better stats to make everything in our inventories obsolete. :)

Vile Lynn
04-02-2012, 11:09 AM
Now that comment makes much more sense, and I agree with your sentiment and hope that some day there will be enough items with better stats to make everything in our inventories obsolete. :)

I hadda feeling I needed to elaborate :)
I do respect your opinions here.

Dorian Gray
04-02-2012, 11:16 AM
I do respect your opinions here.

As do I yours, figured there had to be more to it, thanks for clarifying.