PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Explosives?

Mig
03-30-2012, 04:19 AM
I have a very strong economy for my level and have a lot of explosives already. Was thinking of going for 500 napalms or something but I don't want to spend millions on them if the latest patch made changes to explosives. I haven't upgraded yet to latest version.

I heard something that explosives are back to how they used to be but what does that mean? Did they go down in price again and are more fragile now or what?

AppleMacGuy
03-30-2012, 04:41 AM
Nothing seems to have changd...pricewise or usage wise...but only Funzio can confirm the latter. It was discussed in another thread and I asked for confirmation but IIRC no response was forthcoming.

Mig
03-30-2012, 04:59 AM
Yeah I asked previously with no response either, I think.

I might camp for a while longer and then update and see what the deal is.

Burn
03-30-2012, 05:05 AM
Attack explosives Yes.

Defense explosives No.

That's been my experience.

If you need explosives that cost money, to stop you from losing money, and in stopping you from losing money, they blow up and cost you money, well, as my Gran would have said "That's a f***ing stupid idea".

Thinks
03-30-2012, 06:37 AM
Yeah, I definitely notice changes to explosives with respect to attacking individuals. I'll attack people or try to rob people with 4k less defense than I have offence and I'll win the fight, but at the cost of 2-3 explosives. Mostly hand gernades and anthrax, with the occassional napalm.

It's just disappointing because the person's defense are alot lower than my attack rating, I'm trying to rob a building which will yield me $8k-$20k, I succeed in robbing the building but at the cost of $40k-$80k worth of explosives... so I just lost double what I was attempting to take off of someone who I shouldn't even need explosives to rob.