PDA

View Full Version : First misclick ever.....

Holicaholic
03-29-2012, 08:27 PM
Accidentally hit the "Reset timer" button when going to open a Boss Bag. Used the cash option and it didn't open afterward :rolleyes:

Oh well, I'm out 15 hard earned tapjoy gold and got nothing in return. I suppose worse things have happened...

mnju_03
03-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Accidentally hit the "Reset timer" button when going to open a Boss Bag. Used the cash option and it didn't open afterward :rolleyes:

Oh well, I'm out 15 hard earned tapjoy gold and got nothing in return. I suppose worse things have happened...

Does it bug you more or less that it was free gold?

Nicholost
03-29-2012, 08:42 PM
Open a ticket. Not because losing 15g is a game-changer, but because Funzio needs to take our request to be prompted before gold use seriously. My hope is that everyone who mis-clicks opens a ticket after it occurs. That way they understand how significant a problem this is and how costly it is for support to respond to the many tickets on this issue.

Holicaholic
03-29-2012, 08:44 PM
I wasn't going to open a ticket, but Nicholost makes a good point. How do I make a ticket?

Ghost818
03-29-2012, 08:57 PM
Open a ticket. Not because losing 15g is a game-changer, but because Funzio needs to take our request to be prompted before gold use seriously. My hope is that everyone who mis-clicks opens a ticket after it occurs. That way they understand how significant a problem this is and how costly it is for support to respond to the many tickets on this issue.
That's exactly why I submitted a ticket for mine too, I mean its just 15 Gold I have 3045more sitting there, but I sent it in so they see the problem, what happened with me is I thought the time was up, but it wasn't and I have a habit of preclicking, meaning I already know whats gonna be on the next screen so I tap it before the screen loads. Well I tapped the middle and there was 2 mins and 15 seconds left it reset it.

Alice
03-29-2012, 09:25 PM
I did the same thing in emerald event, sent them an email and got refunded after the event ends...

beaux
03-30-2012, 09:51 AM
In this event I have a twitch in my hands caused by a medication I take and held hand a little too close to screen it twitched and I spent the gold just like that where if it had a confirm button could have stopped it.

Vile Lynn
03-30-2012, 11:46 AM
I did it on the first event, reset timer with <5min, & Funzio support refunded my gold really fast, like within 24 hours, & before the event was over.

They might be getting a LOT more tickets for misclicks now; our fingers get trained to tapping that place.
Didn't ask for a refund the 2nd time = shame on me. This 3rd event, I've been really careful!

kaz
03-30-2012, 11:51 AM
It happened to me as well. I got response from funzio within 24 hours.

My friend accidently purchased 1 extra mafia member (17 gold), which is even more annoying.