PDA

View Full Version : Def Building

Guyver01
03-29-2012, 07:40 PM
Is defense building really work?
How do you calculate the defence?
My Boost building was attacked by someone, his attk 20k below my defence, and my EMP cannon on MAX level but he still can break through... My Def skills also very high 100+
What's the point of getting a def building...

War Priest
03-29-2012, 07:44 PM
You have an EMP cannon at level 10? What is the defense on it?

Dreno33
03-29-2012, 08:00 PM
Is defense building really work?
How do you calculate the defence?
My Boost building was attacked by someone, his attk 20k below my defence, and my EMP cannon on MAX level but he still can break through... My Def skills also very high 100+
What's the point of getting a def building...

tell me how he has 20,000 lower in attack than your defense when your defense is only a little above 100.

commandNconquer
03-29-2012, 08:04 PM
what he probably mean is his attack score is -20 000 under his defensive score and in bonus of that he has an emp cannon lvl 10 and he also have more then 100 skills points (not defense stats)

Dreno33
03-29-2012, 08:05 PM
ohhhhhhh ok. thank you commandn, haha i was hella confused lol

War Priest
03-29-2012, 08:08 PM
tell me how he has 20,000 lower in attack than your defense when your defense is only a little above 100.

I think he means his defense skill points is over 100. But he didn't list the proper details required for us to help him so who knows.

Edit: Dang I was to late. Replied while I was still typing. :p

Dreno33
03-29-2012, 08:23 PM
I think he means his defense skill points is over 100. But he didn't list the proper details required for us to help him so who knows.

Edit: Dang I was to late. Replied while I was still typing. :p

btw, i never complimented you on your avatar. clever with adding the 1f201b into photoshop for the illusion(: i actually one day was searching online for a good half an hour trying to find a good avatar for your name but nooo... no i couldn't lol

War Priest
03-29-2012, 08:28 PM
btw, i never complimented you on your avatar. clever with adding the 1f201b into photoshop for the illusion(: i actually one day was searching online for a good half an hour trying to find a good avatar for your name but nooo... no i couldn't lol

Haha for my name? I actually found somebody else a better avatar the other day. Spent 10 minutes going through old threads trying to find the image.

I didn't know what to do, at first I had dog tags with my name and player id but then was getting random adds, so I removed it and thought how about just a black cross then thought of the name in it later. It helps my posts stand out a little better. :p

Dreno33
03-29-2012, 08:34 PM
ya i was thinking about what stricker should do for one but didn't know what his name meant. i pronounce it str-IH-cker. or is it pronounced str-IE-cker?

War Priest
03-29-2012, 08:39 PM
ya i was thinking about what stricker should do for one but didn't know what his name meant. i pronounce it str-IH-cker. or is it pronounced str-IE-cker?

He likes the pro golfer Steve Stricker. Asked him about his name the other day.

Aidan
03-30-2012, 06:10 AM
He likes the pro golfer Steve Stricker. Asked him about his name the other day.

Myb he IS the real steve stricker?? R u stricker? Tired of playing golf eh?

N bck to topic: i dnt think tht's possible. Cud be wrong unless he's been putting all his points to attck n just ignore the rest. Cud be. But we'll nvr know coz the skills points r a mysterious thing. Does it add to ur stat or is it just give u more chance to win attck/raid like say 50 points represent 20% chances when the stat of attcker n defender r similar??
Bt then again guyver said the raider has 20k less attck thn his def....

Dreno33
03-30-2012, 07:27 AM
Myb he IS the real steve stricker?? R u stricker? Tired of playing golf eh?

N bck to topic: i dnt think tht's possible. Cud be wrong unless he's been putting all his points to attck n just ignore the rest. Cud be. But we'll nvr know coz the skills points r a mysterious thing. Does it add to ur stat or is it just give u more chance to win attck/raid like say 50 points represent 20% chances when the stat of attcker n defender r similar??
Bt then again guyver said the raider has 20k less attck thn his def....

does not increase your assets (att/def #s) it only increases the probability

Guyver01
04-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the comments, yes I got my EMP @ Lv 10 guarding all my boost building especialy my composite building cause I know if this blown out then my def, would go down by 20% so I got 2 EMP @ LV 10 and 1 Railgun at Lv 5.
My def skills stats is really 129 at the moment, attk skills 97, I am level 113.
I just put another LV 10 EMP and he never had a chance to touch me now...
It's funny sometimes you need your friend's help to see what's actually your Attk & Def... cause from my screen I am well over 120k for my attk and almost 140k for my def.
My attacker at lv 180+ his Attk 82k Def 76k before boost...
Pretty crazy huh lol...

War Priest
04-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the comments, yes I got my EMP @ Lv 10 guarding all my boost building especialy my composite building cause I know if this blown out then my def, would go down by 20% so I got 2 EMP @ LV 10 and 1 Railgun at Lv 5.
My def skills stats is really 129 at the moment, attk skills 97, I am level 113.
I just put another LV 10 EMP and he never had a chance to touch me now...
It's funny sometimes you need your friend's help to see what's actually your Attk & Def... cause from my screen I am well over 120k for my attk and almost 140k for my def.
My attacker at lv 180+ his Attk 82k Def 76k before boost...
Pretty crazy huh lol...

What is the defense score of a level 10 EMP Cannon?

Guyver01
04-04-2012, 07:04 PM
Hey WP, the def score 688

War Priest
04-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Hey WP, the def score 688

Ok thanks.

StuN
04-05-2012, 05:21 AM
Those are some seriously scary figures. Makes me want to camp down even more!