PDA

View Full Version : Brief cases

Selfproclaimed
03-29-2012, 06:24 PM
So I have the first 3 rewards . Ive had a lot of failed tries at opening them. Only used pocket knife . Gotten slot of different vehicles,valor,extra ally, money ,and the documents. My question is when the time is up and we still have brief cases,what then?

Ps. I can't personally find the will to actually purchase gold. The amount of gold is cost to do things on the game and the amount it cost to buy the gold is just ridiculous. I can understand the creators want to make money but it's to such an inflated price ,it disparages buyers.

Luke7676
03-29-2012, 06:59 PM
So I have the first 3 rewards . Ive had a lot of failed tries at opening them. Only used pocket knife . Gotten slot of different vehicles,valor,extra ally, money ,and the documents. My question is when the time is up and we still have brief cases,what then?

Ps. I can't personally find the will to actually purchase gold. The amount of gold is cost to do things on the game and the amount it cost to buy the gold is just ridiculous. I can understand the creators want to make money but it's to such an inflated price ,it disparages buyers.

Once the event is over your left over cases will disappear.

Selfproclaimed
03-29-2012, 09:19 PM
Once the event is over your left over cases will disappear.

That kinda sucks, I think I have more briefcases than there are hours left ,lol