PDA

View Full Version : Naval Battle - Advanced Destroyer is...

PorkChopExpress
03-29-2012, 05:40 PM
distracting me from doing other missions... I just can't pass up the 244EXP & potential 500K pull every time I spend 740 energy points on it... I want to keep going and doing other missions, but nothing else is as profitable...

Luke7676
03-29-2012, 05:45 PM
distracting me from doing other missions... I just can't pass up the 244EXP & potential 500K pull every time I spend 740 energy points on it... I want to keep going and doing other missions, but nothing else is as profitable...

I hit it everyday all day here lately. It's a good hit for cash. Just xp kills ya. But I plan in stopping before crossing over the point of no return. But till then it's all green backs :) but yeah I'm hooked too man haha

Thunder Child
03-29-2012, 06:00 PM
I hit it everyday all day here lately. It's a good hit for cash. Just xp kills ya. But I plan in stopping before crossing over the point of no return. But till then it's all green backs :) but yeah I'm hooked too man haha
Had become a regular part of my game until I reached that point of no return... have now given up all game play for a few months to prepare for the dangers ahead, but boy do I miss the cash from the naval battle!

bigflan
03-29-2012, 06:07 PM
Dancing with the Stars 2012 – Jaleel Milky and Kym Johnson, “The votes are in and all I wanna do is exercise again.”

Critics and insensitive fans are both agreeing that Dancing with the Stars 2012 (Season 14) has been a magnificent bang move so decidedly, with people already buzzing to who has to go (lamentably). Like any contention there is the despondent fact that you may not accomplish as well as you had hoped and someone wish finish up as the primary to pass on as on Tuesday night.
Dancing with the Stars 2012 “No last possibly, someone had to go..”

Scrutinize more here:
Click here to view source (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=32&ved=0CJsCEBYwHw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdancingwiththestars2012.net%2F&ei=yZF0T862CY7UgAfa8PE2&usg=AFQjCNFLtGNTOpneWRC4px9mciuy1ouFFw&sig2=ILVrLWEo8XxfDKYbhGn7jA)

Discuss! :)

War priest were are you

Luke7676
03-29-2012, 06:50 PM
War priest were are you

No worries it's been reported :)

JMC
03-29-2012, 07:25 PM
If you do missions you have as goals, you'll normally make about the same. most other missions are give less cash per energy, but you get an extra reward every 2 full missions you complete and then the map bonus. But if you're looking not to level up, i guess sticking to the destroyer would be best since you wont get that extra exp.

The way i see it for buying units to do missions is, those units help my stats anyways, so it's not like a missions that requires 13 million in units is just 13million dollars wasted.

War Priest
03-29-2012, 07:45 PM
War priest were are you

What are you calling me for?