PDA

View Full Version : The daily spam, is it real?

Ginger
03-29-2012, 10:35 AM
I know this is a stupid question to ask, but curiosity is getting the best of me. Almost everyday I get a post asking me to copy and paste a post to 15 walls to receive an award of 500 gold and $1,000,000 in game money. What is troublesome is that many different people are posting this and sometimes the pay off is different. Is any of this BS legit? And is anyone else getting plastered with this spam?

bigflan
03-29-2012, 10:46 AM
I know this is a stupid question to ask, but curiosity is getting the best of me. Almost everyday I get a post asking me to copy and paste a post to 15 walls to receive an award of 500 gold and $1,000,000 in game money. What is troublesome is that many different people are posting this and sometimes the pay off is different. Is any of this BS legit? And is anyone else getting plastered with this spam?

It's fake dont listen about this check the announcement about free gold for posting its a sticky

Luke7676
03-29-2012, 11:06 AM
It's fake dont listen about this check the announcement about free gold for posting its a sticky

Yeah it's totally fake. And not allowed. Hopefully funzio can catch the folks involved with this and get rid of them. The only way to get gold other then buying it is from tapjoy.

Ginger
03-29-2012, 11:42 AM
Thanks so much for the replies. Unfortunately I'm not a "rat", but sure would be nice to visit my wall without seeing these bogus posts everyday ; ) You all have fun, and if you could spare room for one more ally.....165 140 276