PDA

View Full Version : Contraband event just really unlucky?

dasmesh
03-28-2012, 09:55 PM
I have been on 9 contrabands for the last 3 days. Successfully opened close to 40 bags. but cant seem to get the last contraband. I have also spent 135 gold but cant seem to get the last contraband. Any advice? or am i just damn unlucky

kinghansen
03-28-2012, 10:02 PM
You're not unlucky per say, the odds are just slim.

Gaming Will
03-28-2012, 10:09 PM
I know this won't make it easier but I saw a player today around level 76, who told me he got it using all free options. Didn't look like a forum player either. :(. I'm stuck at 9 too.

Chukuli
03-29-2012, 06:22 AM
I have been on 9 contrabands for the last 3 days. Successfully opened close to 40 bags. but cant seem to get the last contraband. I have also spent 135 gold but cant seem to get the last contraband. Any advice? or am i just damn unlucky

I have the same fate as you when i reaching 7-8 CB. I have to open 25 bags to reach my 8th CB and miraclously the rest wnet back to average flow of 8-14 bags.

I got my 10th bag after 14 successful tries. I believe all players will have experience a "peak season" stuck at 30-40bags before the usual average kicks back again.

Your luck is coming soon dasmesh keep it coming u can get ur pathmaker.

I have opened an average of 72 bags still have 55 unopen bags. Got my 10th Contrabands.

Mig
03-29-2012, 06:31 AM
Wow, you guys think you're unlucky because you only have 9?

I've opened 70 bags with money and I have 5 Contraband ಠ_ಠ

Rhino72
03-29-2012, 06:40 AM
After each diamond, emerald, contraband it gets harder and harder to get the last one but you never have a zero chance (CC Mark post). If you use the in game cash option consider it a bonus when you get 3, 5 or 7 of anything. Those items are gold equivalent and still free if you want to remain a free player. Most of the loot this time was actually useful for most players (I would guess players greater than 150 + this might not be the case so it would be nice to eventually get a loot table geared for 150 + players as well). I have been stuck on 9 as well for the last few days but I have only used the in game cash option. After the emerald event, 3000 gold and finally (luckily) getting the burner, I can say that this event has been much more fun for me. The fact that I knew I would buy gold during the sales and only use it for crates and not to open / reset bags rinse repeat has been the difference. Good luck on the 10th but don't be upset when it doesn't show up. I think the events are great ideas and keep them coming.

Max Power
03-29-2012, 06:47 AM
I belive the algorithm for these bags = 1-5 super easy, 6-7 mildly more difficult, 7-9 noticably more difficult, and 10 is very difficult. Getting stuck at 9 isn't unlucky, it's normal. Getting people one bag short of the finish line is a great way to sell a lot of gold. Especially to people who haven't been down this road before.

Jill
03-29-2012, 07:11 AM
Your right Max, regarding the difficultly. The 1st event was for me really easy, had my Sig with 2 days to go, the emerial I was a late starter and therefore never really had a chance, ended up with 8. This event I have been on it since day one using gold all the way. I'm into my 3rd day on nine bags fingers crossed