PDA

View Full Version : Account with Interest

beaux
03-28-2012, 07:38 PM
I was reading one of the post earlier today and someone was talking about saving up for a Night Club or one of the larger buildings anyway Wouldn't it be nice seeing that they charge to put money in the bank if there were a way that we could collect say 6% interest if we left money in for a given period of time while saving to build a building. Just idea what do y'all think.

mnju_03
03-28-2012, 07:41 PM
So depending on the amount and time saved you could accrue a certain % of in game cash? Interesting...

Heck! Why not?! Real criminals do it in real banks. lol

Whoopdido1980
03-28-2012, 07:55 PM
What if a bank building was introduced and in order to get interest you had to build a bank. Maybe the bank wouldn't pay out any money. It would only pay interest and the interest rate would increase as you upgrade your bank. Level one equals 1%, level 2 equals 2%, etc.

procsyzarc
03-28-2012, 07:58 PM
Trouble is if it was realistic ie 4% PA the actually amount would be nothing and if it was a lot would discourage building an economy which therefore would result in less people to rob meaning a lot less money to put in the bank in the first place.

mnju_03
03-28-2012, 09:05 PM
Trouble is if it was realistic ie 4% PA the actually amount would be nothing and if it was a lot would discourage building an economy which therefore would result in less people to rob meaning a lot less money to put in the bank in the first place.

Good point, I don't want to run into that problem!

beaux
03-29-2012, 05:59 AM
Didn't think of that just trying to help figure a way to help us strugglers get the money for those expensive buildings . I guess automatic deposits when building come due would be out of the question then?

Rhino72
03-29-2012, 07:22 AM
Money Markets and Tbills are yielding 20 basis points currently so just like your savings or interest earning accounts at the bank you can expect to get crap!!!!

mnju_03
03-29-2012, 12:34 PM
It's my money and I want it now!