PDA

View Full Version : Brief Case failed to open WITH C4!!!

ammen lee
03-28-2012, 10:44 AM
So i knuckled under again ( damn you funzio) and bought some gold as it was my birthday. And low and behold i used 15 gold to reset timer and then use C4 and guess what? "failed to open, you should try the C4 with a 100% OPEN RATE" . I thought hmmm maybe i hit the wrong thing. nope gold count was down. I reset the timer again and a second time distinctly pressed the gold open option, and the exact same message, telling me open failed and that I should try with c4.

So I submitted a support request, while the guy actually got back to me that day and said that it was a problem being addressed, he said that I actually did receive a reward it just didnt show up. (i checked and nope). he then refunded me 15 gold. fr what he said was "confusion".

I immediately replied that it was 60 gold as my earlier support request stated, 2 gold reset timers and 2 gold option opens. to no avail.

So thanks I guess for the response and effort but seriously? I paid (like a d.a.) for a service and that service was not provided.

Think I have some valid beef there. poop on this event.:mad:

game name: griff

ID: 869 268 014

Angirl
03-28-2012, 11:05 AM
That sounds rubbish, but if there is a bug it may explain why I have had the same message all day. I am not using gold but have tried to open a box at least 11 times today and not one opened.

bigflan
03-28-2012, 11:10 AM
That sounds rubbish, but if there is a bug it may explain why I have had the same message all day. I am not using gold but have tried to open a box at least 11 times today and not one opened.

I opened boxes all day but got only valor

Tate
03-28-2012, 11:13 AM
I used $800,000 in a row and didn't open a &$~%%%|* thing until I broke down and used gold.
Got military police truck 9/20 with that one. But you sure shouldn't get a big nothing using Gold!
Good luck w collecting the 30 for resetting the timer, it did reset, right ;-)

ammen lee
03-28-2012, 12:12 PM
Here's the response I got from funzio:mad:

Your request (#Modern War Issue Report. C4 failed to open briefcase TWICE) has been closed. This means that the issue is either solved, or there is a solution in the pipe for that particular issue.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

C Jones, Mar 27 16:44 (PDT):

Hello ************

Thank you for the report. That is a known issue we are addressing right now. What's happening is, the game is recognizing the C4 and correctly crediting your account with the reward, but the wrong message is popping up occasionally. I have credited your account with 15 gold for the confusion.

Regards,

C

www.funzio.com

ammen lee
03-28-2012, 12:49 PM
I must compliment Funzio support. I filed another support request about an hour ago and the support member "C" responded with a complete breakdown of my box expenditures and what the rewards were. Very nice and very knowledgeable person.

He at least validated my trust in buying gold for events.

Thank you funzio

(ps. he refunded all the gold i lost)

War Priest
03-28-2012, 12:53 PM
Here's the response I got from funzio:mad:

Your request (#Modern War Issue Report. C4 failed to open briefcase TWICE) has been closed. This means that the issue is either solved, or there is a solution in the pipe for that particular issue.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

C Jones, Mar 27 16:44 (PDT):

Hello ************

Thank you for the report. That is a known issue we are addressing right now. What's happening is, the game is recognizing the C4 and correctly crediting your account with the reward, but the wrong message is popping up occasionally. I have credited your account with 15 gold for the confusion.

Regards,

C

www.funzio.com

You know you can get in trouble for copying and pasting messages from support messages right?

ammen lee
03-28-2012, 02:13 PM
You know you can get in trouble for copying and pasting messages from support messages right?

i did not know that.

whoops

CJ54
03-28-2012, 03:14 PM
The short version is that there was a bug, and it is fixed now, that was causing the wrong message to pop up very occasionally.

Osy
03-29-2012, 11:46 AM
If it was just a wrong message, why the player was credited 15 gold?

Osy
03-29-2012, 11:48 AM
You know you can get in trouble for copying and pasting messages from support messages right? How do you know that? Have you ever posted anything or the support reps told you?

War Priest
03-29-2012, 11:50 AM
How do you know that? Have you ever posted anything or the support reps told you?

Because I just know. I have seen other copy and paste posts and they dev quoted it and says they don't want you doing that because it is private for a reason and they don't want you mixing up their words.