PDA

View Full Version : Pissed off

pudge009
03-28-2012, 06:58 AM
So I haven't opened any briefcases's because they won't open and I'm not paying money to open them. But I feel like since I have tried the medium chance one about 30 times I feel like it should have worked once so I'm pissed at funzio because one they are just trying to get my money and two the briefcase should have opened at least 5 times out of 30. Any one else having this problem?? Im real mad at funzio for this

Khimsoo
03-28-2012, 07:01 AM
My low level acct is having this problem even opening with med chance ($20k). Opened 4 docs out of 30 bc(26 failed)

Agent Orange
03-28-2012, 07:11 AM
Hmmm my LLP has 7 docs, quite a bit of loot but has been using the knife sice day one. The free option only really worked a little on the first day. Think you are wasting your time if you are not using the knife.

Aidan
03-28-2012, 07:24 AM
So I haven't opened any briefcases's because they won't open and I'm not paying money to open them. But I feel like since I have tried the medium chance one about 30 times I feel like it should have worked once so I'm pissed at funzio because one they are just trying to get my money and two the briefcase should have opened at least 5 times out of 30. Any one else having this problem?? Im real mad at funzio for this

When u said u r nt paying money to open them, u mean real money or game money? If u hv been using the knife 30 times to open n nt even 1 has opened, then i guess u hv evry right to be pissed off. Tht's just sucks to the core. But if u r using the bare hands then hv to say u choosed wrong. U'll nvr get it open using tht option. Even extending the events to 20 days wont be much help

wilsontint
03-28-2012, 08:17 AM
I've had prolly 40 of them. I'm opening with knife @ 6 out of 10 trys. Money. Allies, loot items and @ 8 docs so far.
I did send a ticket in. If you are going to give me " 1 frww allie " Atleast give me the option to get rid of said allie. I was level 47 with 7 allies not suck with 3 additional allies I don't want or need. And has moved me up in rival list with people with 20 or so allies and NOT where I want to be right now.

pudge009
03-28-2012, 09:43 AM
No I pay 50k for mine I'm talking real money but I have tried yet again so there was 2 more try's that didn't work I've spent 1,500,000 in game money trying to open them but I get sorry better luck next time.

Mcdoc
03-28-2012, 12:29 PM
Confucius Say: Better to be Pissed off than to be Pissed on. :)