PDA

View Full Version : Stop blaming Funzio

Fedor
03-28-2012, 04:41 AM
I am a gold player and have wasted some on events, but I also run a business. I just read the "Summary of All 3 Events" thread and if I was advising Funzio I wouldn't want them to change much. They are a business and are making a huge profit on the events, why should they change them? We have free will, it's easy to discover the cost to get #10 is high and Funzio states it will get harder as it gets closer to 10.

Max Power
03-28-2012, 04:50 AM
Would you run the business comortably if your banker said something like "Money will get more expensive towards the end of the fiscal year?"

Most business people I know need a little more detailed information than that.

jaywalker
03-28-2012, 05:29 AM
Hear hear!
I like the events and I'm not spending any gold on them :)

Fig Oni
03-28-2012, 05:51 AM
@Fedor. Your a fool with a capital f.

Nobody is blaming funzio for the global economic downturn.
If someone is willing to spend cash on the game that his choice, if a person don't spend cash on the game again it his choice.
So can you explain by quoting who is blaming funzio for what.

The reason funzio made these event were to stop the trend of people abandoning the game and the increase of gold/cash sales.

I for one think funzio made a good decision in making event to give paupers a chance to have a decent item in their inventory and gold buyers a reason to buy more gold.

Also I believe by having L'Fizzle has made the forum interesting also, as I said before I am willing to spend cash on gold if the service they offer is to my liking.

You are the first member of the 'unofficial funzio kiss my cash club' (Not that there is any benefit from it)

Now go look in the mirror because you are guaranteed to see a Fool.
Stop making silly unnecessary threads.

We are happy with funzio.

Swifty
03-28-2012, 05:56 AM
But I like reading silly unnecessary threads.

They are entertaining. And I learn new words like "ayrss."

i need muney
03-28-2012, 10:58 AM
Funzio states it will get harder as it gets closer to 10.
Really, where?

L Fizzle
03-28-2012, 11:21 AM
Stop it with the language (even if you spell it differently) and the name calling. We're not in the business of being mean here....

It's a game...don't forget...this is supposed to be fun.

L Fizz

Swifty
03-28-2012, 11:36 AM
Again, apologies.

I should not have repeated it.

koralene
03-28-2012, 12:04 PM
i have no problem with funzio... they are working towards improvements... stop hating.

Nicholost
03-28-2012, 12:12 PM
http://www.customizemyi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/I-Love-Haters.jpg

No, seriously, I do.

Caleb
03-28-2012, 01:30 PM
Really, where?

Just to answer i need muney's question, this is from CC Mark's announcement of the start of the Wall Safe Event. I'm not sure if they repeated this information for the Boss Bag Event...

"The rate for emerald drops is gradually reduced as your total number of Emeralds increases. This never becomes a 0 or below-0 number."

Swearengen
03-28-2012, 01:45 PM
L Fizzle Rocks!

And I don't think most people that post here are anti-funzio. Actually they want to make the game better and have a viable strategy available to them so they can compete (be it with gold, no gold, whatever...).

Chiefer
03-28-2012, 01:50 PM
@fedor cause it's really bleeping greedy. And it ruins are game on a gamble. They are game changing rewards. Look at the M4-A1. And then go stand in a corner cause I gotta tell you, You are severely imbalanced

Fedor
03-28-2012, 03:14 PM
It's weird how many different takes there were on this thread. The people who got angry REALLY missed the point I was making. I'll refrain from Marc Anthony tactics in the future and be more direct, "Brutus was an honorable man"