PDA

View Full Version : Question about Cheating

mac daddy
03-28-2012, 03:55 AM
Fairly new to the forum and have spent about ten hours mining past posts.

I've seen comments suggesting that a particular member may be cheating...usually due to the possession of an unusually large quantity of a particular item.

My question: How would this even be possible? Are folks hacking the game? Using some secret game code? I just can't see how cheating could take place. I would think that Funzio could implement security measures to alleviate any potential cheating. Is is possible that charges of cheating are simply a case of "sour g****s?"

Bruiser
03-28-2012, 03:57 AM
Its against forum policy to discuss how cheating/glitching etc takes place. Sorry Mac

Dillinja
03-28-2012, 03:59 AM
There are occasions where people call sour g****s simply due to the amount of gold someone has. There are some high spenders in the game but majority of them are at the higher levels.

Ghost818
03-28-2012, 04:01 AM
Im sure Funzio is on top of things, regarding security. There may be glitches, or exploits or some crack people find or found in the code, remember anything is possible, and by the rules of the game, people who come across such things are to report them to support@funzio.com. If they use them, other players who suspect they are cheating, can report them. Cheaters are not for us to decide, it is solely our job if willing, to report "cheaters" if they are in fact cheating it will be taken care of by the staff at Funzio.

EDIT: So many posts before I finished typing, Bruiser is correct, according to forum rules, we aren't allowed to speak of how they take place or reveal them to the public.

Dillinja
03-28-2012, 04:02 AM
haha,the word 'g r a p e s' is not allowed on the forum

Ghost818
03-28-2012, 04:03 AM
haha,the word 'g r a p e s' is not allowed on the forum
That's too bad :/ I like that fruit, but in fact my friend, its the word between the G and S that is being censored.

Euchred
03-28-2012, 04:14 AM
Lets try another one... came****rson

Ghost818
03-28-2012, 04:16 AM
To prove my point, fdkjsfjkdjfkdjr****fkdsjfkdjfkjs

Kinda doesnt prove it huh :confused: but I assure you I typed what you think I typed.

schlumpf
03-28-2012, 06:19 AM
**** Cheney is a farmer. He has two horses and one ass, four chicken and one cock, a dog, a cat and a pussy.

mnju_03
03-28-2012, 09:19 PM
Every time somebody cheats, god kills a kitty.