PDA

View Full Version : Valor Goals

PorkChopExpress
03-27-2012, 11:51 PM
Prior to the last update from Funzio I was able to keep attacking rivals and earn valor goals (such as 'Beat 7 rivals with more than x# of allies', or 'win x# of attacks in a row'). Since the update, I'm limited to 4-5 valor goals per level I'm on... Once I've done them I have to level up to see any more valor goals.

Is this a product of the (early) March update or just a limitation based on my level (currently lvl 83)?

Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated.

stricker
03-28-2012, 12:02 AM
Prior to the last update from Funzio I was able to keep attacking rivals and earn valor goals (such as 'Beat 7 rivals with more than x# of allies', or 'win x# of attacks in a row'). Since the update, I'm limited to 4-5 valor goals per level I'm on... Once I've done them I have to level up to see any more valor goals.

Is this a product of the (early) March update or just a limitation based on my level (currently lvl 83)?

Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated.
noticed the same here PCE... level 67 with update. there is not much to do after pvp goals are completed but pve or some raiding, but casualty rates are typically a deterrent to raiding in my case. really stinks...

Mcdoc
03-28-2012, 01:31 AM
noticed the same here PCE... level 67 with update. there is not much to do after pvp goals are completed but pve or some raiding, but casualty rates are typically a deterrent to raiding in my case. really stinks...

Yo bro - have you tried to lower allies? I dropped from 368 to 100 3 days ago and have literally only lost one unit I over 400 attacks / raids. I'm telling you guys this works!

Luke7676
03-28-2012, 01:39 AM
Yo bro - have you tried to lower allies? I dropped from 368 to 100 3 days ago and have literally only lost one unit I over 400 attacks / raids. I'm telling you guys this works!

That sounds interesting.. I'm sitting at 138 and have been around the 130's for 2 months. I don't lose a lot of units but when I do lose them.. Puts me back close to a mil. Most of the time I just lose a amp trooper though.. What you are tring is sounding tempting to try though mcdoc.

Aidan
03-28-2012, 02:49 AM
Luke, wht's work with McDoc is nt necessarily going to work with u. Every level has their own "sweet spot" (trending word here). I'm running at half allies atm n at 200 allies lvl 81 i cn see plyrs as low as 90 allies where previously at lvl 80, the lowest i cn see is 130-150 allies. So if u wanna go down lower, do it gradually n pay attention to the rivals list. U dont wanna go down to 50 or lower only to see tht rivals as high as 200 cn see u. Unless u hv a golden army, u will be gang banged - tho i know u wudnt mind if it's the othr kind of gb ��

Mudphud
03-28-2012, 07:00 AM
To answer your question, it was always 2-5 new goals per level. In the lower levels, you probably never completed the goals and so you had to catch up on them. Once you are caught up, then you are now noticing that the goals per level ar now limited.

Luke7676
03-28-2012, 10:25 AM
Luke, wht's work with McDoc is nt necessarily going to work with u. Every level has their own "sweet spot" (trending word here). I'm running at half allies atm n at 200 allies lvl 81 i cn see plyrs as low as 90 allies where previously at lvl 80, the lowest i cn see is 130-150 allies. So if u wanna go down lower, do it gradually n pay attention to the rivals list. U dont wanna go down to 50 or lower only to see tht rivals as high as 200 cn see u. Unless u hv a golden army, u will be gang banged - tho i know u wudnt mind if it's the othr kind of gb ��

Exactly. Dont get the wrong idea. I just ment I was tempted to try what he and others are tring.. To find that one spot that works for them. Not drop tons of allies at once :) but like I said I'm in a pretty decent spot right now so just tempted that's all. And if I did do it I would drop just 1 ally at a time because I have tried that already by only dropping no more then 10 just to see what the results were each ally dropped.

PorkChopExpress
03-28-2012, 11:02 AM
To answer your question, it was always 2-5 new goals per level. In the lower levels, you probably never completed the goals and so you had to catch up on them. Once you are caught up, then you are now noticing that the goals per level ar now limited.

Thanks Mud... that's probably the reason. Appreciate the feedback... Now back to dropping allies (was at 2,100 after a 2 week spree, now down to 1750... looking to drop 50-100 a day til I get to ~500... gonna take me a while)

stricker
03-28-2012, 11:15 AM
OK... i was actually thinking that might be the case since the amount of experience points required for each new level increases each time too. So... with more time (experience pnts) in each level, you can accomplish a great deal more... well, if you are not following the pve missions along the games intended scheduled progression.

I have focused primarily on pvp goals the whole time i've been playing since early January, which would mean I am probably ahead of the "regular" planned program track (RPPT) for pvps. To the contrary, I have basically stopped the pve RPPT and focused energy in pve for loot (cash/meatshields) & lvl 5 map skill points. I have yet to complete the High Mtn. Village lvl 1 on N.Africa map, but have opened maps to HU Metro. already.

That makes alot of sense to me now... Thanks guys.

McDoc... yes, I know the low ally strat. works from all of the confirmations everyone has provided. I was up to 1850 when was lurking in late Jan. and reading the discussions from Sr. SAGE members. lol... Then, it seemed a bit more unexplored, so I stayed neutral on it for a few more weeks until there was more and more agreement among ppls that it worked. So, since then, I have only whittled my allies down to ~1100 over the course of about 6 - 8 weeks. Therefore, at my current pace of pruning, I might be able to explore that strategy in the fall of 2012. lol (and, no... I've not had any ally list crashing, which I've shared with AO to help him in his quest to narrow down probable cause for that bug.)