PDA

View Full Version : Pathmaker

Chukuli
03-27-2012, 06:03 PM
Its say 20% more pay out from jobs.

I suppose it refer to the cash in return per district jobs, but i've notice the droprates seem to increase 20% as well.

I've try farming empire central bus and uility belts lately, I got a fair drop on these items.

Before i had pathmaker, I use up all my energy and got empty drops most of the time on empire central bus.

Can anyone further clarify the effect of 20% more pay out from jobs?

jobadass
03-27-2012, 06:09 PM
Its say 20% more pay out from jobs.

I suppose it refer to the cash in return per district jobs, but i've notice the droprates seem to increase 20% as well.

I've try farming empire central bus and uility belts lately, I got a fair drop on these items.

Before i had pathmaker, I use up all my energy and got empty drops most of the time on empire central bus.

Can anyone further clarify the effect of 20% more pay out from jobs?
Only thing I can clarify is that if the Pathfinder gives better drop rates too, I really want it!

Santa
03-27-2012, 06:32 PM
20% more drop rates would be incredible. Too bad I'm only at 3 because I've been doing free opens the entire event...

i need muney
03-27-2012, 06:42 PM
Lucky streaks and blind hopes do wonders ;)

procsyzarc
03-27-2012, 06:53 PM
Would be pretty bad planning on their part if this is true.

Let's remove anything that is worth farming or make it so rare that farming is worthless then add an item that inceases drop rates and watch people rush out and buy gold to desperately try to get it..........oh wait think we got that round the wrong way.

Alice
03-27-2012, 08:45 PM
need official explain from funzio

Swifty
03-27-2012, 08:48 PM
+20% drop rate would be awesome for those of us who are still farming.

Hey, urban warfare vests are still a significant upgrade for me.