PDA

View Full Version : What should i farm?

Supermark
03-27-2012, 02:43 PM
Currently I'm level 56, what do you think is the best gun, melee, armor and car to farm?

mnju_03
03-27-2012, 02:52 PM
Currently I'm level 56, what do you think is the best gun, melee, armor and car to farm?

Best but best for your level/budget? I like to find decent items that have a few Att/Def but just know that buying too much can easily turn into waste once you can replace it for nicer Respect Points items.

Maybe keeping mafia down in size while having a 100ish of a nice cheap weapon in each category and save RP
could be good. I'd also look over the cheat sheets and find nice places to spend energy while farming loot.

Oh and try to manage how you add your skill points wisely too, think of the future. RP is important for that.
Energy is important for in-game loot too.

Buy some gold if and when you can afford or think it's worth it.

I like these links for coming up with my own ideas for managing whatever it is I'm doing.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai8Zt3JFNCsmdHNRLXRrRGlPT0huczI5N290MTQ1d Hc#gid=10
http://crimecityios.wikia.com/wiki/Money_Buildings

This is a lot to say without saying much honestly, it's a coin toss. Using the one link for job rewards you can just pick stuff. :P

Alice
03-27-2012, 04:22 PM
without M4 A1, energy farming is meaningless, farming players is much more efficient.

Ghost818
03-27-2012, 04:29 PM
Best but best for your level/budget? I like to find decent items that have a few Att/Def but just know that buying too much can easily turn into waste once you can replace it for nicer Respect Points items.

Maybe keeping mafia down in size while having a 100ish of a nice cheap weapon in each category and save RP
could be good. I'd also look over the cheat sheets and find nice places to spend energy while farming loot.

Oh and try to manage how you add your skill points wisely too, think of the future. RP is important for that.
Energy is important for in-game loot too.

Buy some gold if and when you can afford or think it's worth it.

I like these links for coming up with my own ideas for managing whatever it is I'm doing.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai8Zt3JFNCsmdHNRLXRrRGlPT0huczI5N290MTQ1d Hc#gid=10
http://crimecityios.wikia.com/wiki/Money_Buildings

This is a lot to say without saying much honestly, it's a coin toss. Using the one link for job rewards you can just pick stuff. :P
Um, all he asked was what the best items in his category was. It is better to give more information than less, but your point could have been made in less than 2 sentences. Save RP, and here is the loot guide so you can see what suits you. Oh wait that was one.

mnju_03
03-27-2012, 04:42 PM
Sigh... I know but.. I just didn't want to seem rude. :P

Ghost818
03-27-2012, 04:46 PM
It's fine, sometimes too much information can confuse people, its best to keep answers as short but definitive as possible. Im not saying post 1 word comments but no need for a novel when the point can be made in a paragraph, its easier on the eyes. Catch my drift?

mnju_03
03-27-2012, 04:47 PM
Roger that good buddy. Over and out. :)

Mastermind
03-27-2012, 05:16 PM
As far as I can tell, PvE farming is dead in this game. I would love for somebody to tell me I'm wrong, but there is nothing worth farming. My advice would be to focus on PvP and the RPs that you'll farm there.

Santa
03-27-2012, 05:59 PM
I'm camping, but I would suggest farming Rusty M4's. Even though they are weak compared to the original M4, they still have slightly above average stats and are relatively easy to farm. Of course, you might want to listen to some more "senior" members before you start farming.

Jill
03-28-2012, 07:52 AM
I agree with Santa, you need to be farming something or else you'll just fly up the levels and end up very weak ( unless you r a gold player) at the higher levels. Take your time and build up ur stats and your income.

Fig Oni
03-28-2012, 08:16 AM
You should farm a rival as that what I do.

1. Leave a building open.
2. Wait for a weakling to attack it.
3. Every 2 hours farm him for respect if lucky a weapon or a event box.

Then right a comment about how many skull shotguns or armored police van you got.

Swifty
03-28-2012, 08:18 AM
Gotta love that Fig Oni.

He knows how to play the game.

mnju_03
03-28-2012, 11:35 AM

Then right a comment about how many skull shotguns or armored police van you got.

This is genius to me, Thank you for that tip! :)

Max Power
03-28-2012, 12:19 PM

Like people aren't on to that unattended level 1 sports bar bait.

Supermark
03-28-2012, 02:13 PM
Thank you guys for all the tips! I will just stay with PvP i guess. I was trying to farm some lowriders but this will take ages i guess...

Swifty
03-28-2012, 02:40 PM
This explains why I get attacked and robbed all the time.

I always rob level 1 sports bars.

DougVan
03-28-2012, 03:54 PM
Devilish taxi 6/6 is probably still worth it at your level (junkyard I think), I'm not sure of the stats on the rusty, their is also the SA58 carbine 9/8 and mossberg 12/9 that may now have eclipsed M4 as a viable option and finally NATO gas mask out at the airport, 4/19. But I would have to agree with most and say that farming is no longer viable... PvP loot with RP items is the way I would go now... Based on Early game PvP loot prob focus RP purchases to bikes and sawed off shotties as shorts and butterflies will help armor and melee for the time being and they seem to come in huge quantities...

dasmesh
03-28-2012, 09:51 PM
Farm double decker bus :)

Empire airport ..

good stats but it cost like 600+ energy per job .. and drop rate like 1/3 .. but worth it

deuces
03-28-2012, 11:42 PM
Farm double decker bus :)

Empire airport ..

good stats but it cost like 600+ energy per job .. and drop rate like 1/3 .. but worth it

that drop rate is less than 1 per 6 completions.

jaywalker
03-29-2012, 01:34 AM
As far as I can tell, PvE farming is dead in this game. I would love for somebody to tell me I'm wrong, but there is nothing worth farming. My advice would be to focus on PvP and the RPs that you'll farm there.

I get 1-3 DD's a day, and I'm only level 95. The way I look at it, I get somewhere between $20M-$75$M a day, depending on the pricetag of DD's...

kaz
03-29-2012, 02:57 AM
I get 1-3 DD's a day, and I'm only level 95. The way I look at it, I get somewhere between $20M-$75$M a day, depending on the pricetag of DD's...
From which map are you farming 1-3 DD's per a day?

jaywalker
03-29-2012, 05:20 AM
I think I hit a good run, cause I'm only supposed to get one ever 2 days or so...
It's a 10% chance to drop per 645 energy used.

J-Rizzi
03-29-2012, 05:36 AM
I have a question on PvP. When I win loot when I attack someone, are you saying that it is coming from the rival's inventory, and he no longer has it? I thought it was just a random drop out of thin air as a reward for winning. Please advise.

Swifty
03-29-2012, 06:06 AM
It is a random drop, but it is still fun to tell rivals what loot they dropped, even though it did not come from their inventory.

Soopajake
03-29-2012, 10:56 AM
ohhh its every 2 hours! muahahaha. revenge time.

Soopajake
03-29-2012, 10:59 AM

I'm happy with 1 DD a day. Although I should probably super camp soon, kinda rising fast in levels with the mad dash of RP farming and all.

Santa
03-29-2012, 12:17 PM
For me, RP Farming = Hitting level 4-7 LM's and random Collection Agency's and Lofts. I'm slowing down my game tremendously by only RP farming, no energy used whatsoever.

Jakestar
03-29-2012, 02:19 PM

Stupid question (I've only been playing a month, lv 41), but how do you know if the person attacked you is weak? I.e. they may have a low attack but high defense, but you can't look them up in your list, just hit the revenge button which is attacking blind.

Ghost818
03-29-2012, 02:26 PM
Stupid question (I've only been playing a month, lv 41), but how do you know if the person attacked you is weak? I.e. they may have a low attack but high defense, but you can't look them up in your list, just hit the revenge button which is attacking blind.
To check if someone is weaker or stronger than you:
In the rivals list : tap rob, then tap rivals profile, shows you their defense and attack.
If they attacked you: tap revenge, and the same as above.

Jakestar
03-29-2012, 02:29 PM

ETA: I didnt read your response properly. Thanks, I wasnt aware revenge allowed you to that (I assume it auto attacked) which is why I'e never used the feature!

Ghost818
03-29-2012, 02:39 PM
ETA: I didnt read your response properly. Thanks, I wasnt aware revenge allowed you to that (I assume it auto attacked) which is why I'e never used the feature!
If they attacked you and you won, then it says "attack" thats when it wont let you check their stats.

SHOceanstar
03-29-2012, 05:56 PM
Saw a player w/ 2 x desert storm 23/21, maybe that's the new farmable "M4A1"?

mnju_03
03-29-2012, 05:58 PM
Saw a player w/ 2 x desert storm 23/21, maybe that's the new farmable "M4A1"?

Was it loot?

SHOceanstar
03-29-2012, 06:08 PM
Was it loot?

Yes, it says loot, can't purchase

mnju_03
03-29-2012, 06:13 PM
Yes, it says loot, can't purchase

Hmm.. Someone here must have knowledge on it, I sure don't. Sounds interesting though.

Nicz
04-05-2012, 01:15 AM
Just had a 4/4 DD...rates are meaningless...

OG Hottman
04-05-2012, 10:12 PM
I'm more of an economy guy. I have been low on vehicles recently so I have been farming devilish taxis. On the junkyard: flattened cars job. About a 1:8 drop. Devilish taxi: 6 att, 5 def. the job is 72 energy

OG Hottman
04-05-2012, 10:18 PM
I didn't see the post by DougVan. He mentioned the devilish taxis. That and farm respect points and buy the low end items: tommy gun the Columbian knife, the boots, and the mustang?( I think that's the vehicle one). Try and his meat factories and clothing stores. They generally pay 8-10 respect