Ram
03-27-2012, 10:12 AM
Who would win?

Fricco
03-27-2012, 10:15 AM
Rusty M4A1

Slickster
03-27-2012, 11:05 AM
Who would win? short term diamond sig , " diamonds are a girls best friend 😜 j/k long term emerald burner , because once the lady's realize you also have a house, a car, a vacation get away, and can buy more diamonds because Of all the money you've saved because of no banker fees, the diamond sig is a distant memory, but because of the plus 1 respect I'd keep it on the shelf above the fire Place.... Just a fun spin ladies in no way am I saying this is what you girls really want, just a stero type joke to say which gun I think is superior 💪

nvbealone
03-27-2012, 11:10 AM
We all lose. Funzio wins!

Ram
03-27-2012, 11:11 AM
short term diamond sig , " diamonds are a girls best friend �� j/k long term emerald burner , because once the lady's realize you also have a house, a car, a vacation get away, and can buy more diamonds because Of all the money you've saved because of no banker fees, the diamond sig is a distant memory, but because of the plus 1 respect I'd keep it on the shelf above the fire Place.... Just a fun spin ladies in no way am I saying this is what you girls really want, just a stero type joke to say which gun I think is superior ��

I like how you analyze things.

Slickster
03-27-2012, 11:14 AM
I like how you analyze things.. 👍 what did Elvis use to say..... Oh yeah ," thank you , thank you very much !!!!!!