PDA

View Full Version : Judgement Day...for the pathfinder contest

Hank
03-27-2012, 03:25 AM
First off, thank you to everyone who has been posting detailed results of the current event. It is interesting and can be helpful in deciding if gold should be invested for the pathmaker. Now that we are pretty far along, I'm curious to get your opinions about if you think funzio changed any of the odds of getting contraband in this event and opposed to getting emeralds in the last one. I told myself I would not spend any gold in this event unless they increased the odds of getting emeralds (i guess contraband now). So far I have been true to my word and not spent any gold, but now that I am using only the cash option it is really hard to tell if any of the odds have changed because i'm only getting to open like 4 or five bags a day with those bloody safety scissors!!! ahhh!!! Do you guys think the odds are still rediculously hard for this event or are they better?

Tseltzer
03-27-2012, 03:32 AM
I think the drop rate was increased for this event, perhaps in response to all the hard feelings from the emerald event. I personally used alot of gold in the prior event and ended with 8 emeralds.

enahs1
03-27-2012, 04:19 AM
I think the drop rate of boss bags is much better but as for opening them people are having trouble. It seems to be completely random for opening them. Some people are luckier then others. I have 8 contraband from only using the medium choice and some people can't even get 5!

otto
03-27-2012, 04:27 AM
for me isn t
just five bags and minor stuff
just my 20 cents

kimberleyj
03-27-2012, 04:33 AM
You can only answer this question yourself., it depends how much do you want the pathfinder , is it worth spending gold for it.

Max Power
03-27-2012, 04:36 AM
I think the drop rate was increased for this event, perhaps in response to all the hard feelings from the emerald event. I personally used alot of gold in the prior event and ended with 8 emeralds.

Seems this way for me as well, but I am still not spending gold. The last event caused me to evaluate how much this game is worth to me and it really wouldn't matter how easy getting the 10th item is. I wouldn't spend even the smallest amount of gold to get it, unless it was Tapjoy gold.