PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade a Gents Club or Build a Night Club

DuB
03-26-2012, 11:53 PM
I was hoping to get some advice. I have an hourly income of $180000 with 20mil in the bank and I am not really concerned with ROI.
Should I:

1) Save up the other 20 million and build the night club (while upgrading and finishing my gatling turrets)

2) Save the 11mil and upgrade a gents club (while doing gatlings)

3) Build an Office building tomorrow

Thank you for any input

mnju_03
03-26-2012, 11:59 PM
I say hands down NC, you can come up with 11mil easily later, I think.

Hank
03-27-2012, 12:03 AM
Go with option 1 or 3, whichever works better for you. But you shouldn't pass up building one of those two beasts for an upgrade that you can easily do later. When you look at building ANY building vs. upgrading it. You always get the most bang for your buck when the building is first built.

mnju_03
03-27-2012, 12:05 AM
Go with option 1 or 3, whichever works better for you. But you shouldn't pass up building one of those two beasts for an upgrade that you can easily do later. When you look at building ANY building vs. upgrading it. You always get the most bang for your buck when the building is first built.

Exactly! You'll even have more money when it's built, upgrade EVERYTHING for all it matters. Build first though. You wouldn't have anything to upgrade had you not built it first, right? :P

jaywalker
03-27-2012, 12:09 AM
I am not really concerned with ROI.

I would go for the NC as well :)
If you do 5 full collections in 48hours, you get more cash.

emcee
03-27-2012, 12:09 AM
Always aim for new income buildings whenever possible.

In your case its a no brainer as you are already half way there to the night club. Just got mine and its a monster; well worth it. Already working on the second.

mnju_03
03-27-2012, 12:13 AM
Always aim for new income buildings whenever possible.

In your case its a no brainer as you are already half way there to the night club. Just got mine and its a monster; well worth it. Already working on the second.

Congrats! Let us know when the 2nd is built, Boost my economy from robbing it! hahahaha jk.

emcee
03-27-2012, 12:16 AM
Congrats! Let us know when the 2nd is built, Boost my economy from robbing it! hahahaha jk.

You are welcome to grab whatever you like. However, I doubt you are at level 8 with 3 mafia member bracket.

mnju_03
03-27-2012, 12:17 AM
You are welcome to grab whatever you like. However, I doubt you are at level 8 with 3 mafia member bracket.

Check and mate, better luck next time. :P

emcee
03-27-2012, 12:25 AM
Check and mate, better luck next time. :P
You can always start a new account and try to hunt me down. I've kept my in game alias on the down low to keep off the radar of potential rivals. Only Tramp Stamp has been a mafia member for an extended length of time.

You just accepted my request on my secondary account Miguel, level 53; so we're now allies mate.

Whip88
03-27-2012, 02:58 AM
You can always start a new account and try to hunt me down. I've kept my in game alias on the down low to keep off the radar of potential rivals. Only Tramp Stamp has been a mafia member for an extended length of time.

You just accepted my request on my secondary account Miguel, level 53; so we're now allies mate.
Nightclub lv8 can you add me so I can see your hood or screen shot? That's quiet an accomplishment.

mnju_03
03-27-2012, 08:15 AM

I feel loved.

emcee
03-27-2012, 02:11 PM
Nightclub lv8 can you add me so I can see your hood or screen shot? That's quiet an accomplishment.

I'm at level 8 with 1 night club. Saving up for my second. Once that is built I will post screen shots. It will be another month or two depending on how aggressively I collect.

procsyzarc
03-27-2012, 02:21 PM
Just to be diffrent, unless you have the money (which it doesn't sound like you do) to upgrade the nightclub to L2 as soon as it finishes or you can definitly collect all 4 collections each day I would go with the gents club

jmeijer
03-27-2012, 03:13 PM
I'm at level 8 with 1 night club. Saving up for my second. Once that is built I will post screen shots. It will be another month or two depending on how aggressively I collect.May I ask.. how long have you been farming for the economy that's given you 40mil?

emcee
03-27-2012, 06:17 PM
May I ask.. how long have you been farming for the economy that's given you 40mil?

Took about 5 weeks I believe. Everything is a bit of a blur once a week or so passes. I don't sleep much in general and I work from home so can collect more than average. Once the second night club is built will hunker down and aim for 1,000,000/hr income at level 8 :) ...... :(

Santa
03-27-2012, 06:30 PM
Took about 5 weeks I believe. Everything is a bit of a blur once a week or so passes. I don't sleep much in general and I work from home so can collect more than average. Once the second night club is built will hunker down and aim for 1,000,000/hr income at level 8 :) ...... :(

I would love to see this. You and duder have some serious patience.

DuB
03-27-2012, 08:21 PM
Thanks for all of the advice. Of course I just finished my last gatling turret after I posted last night. Anyway, gonna build the nightclub. My gift to all of you around level 138. Crazyscorp, I will not have the 66mil for some time.