PDA

View Full Version : Limited Edition Units for Easter (humorous intent)?

Jp lfs
03-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Will there be an easter bunny on a motorcycle (with a sidecar, please!!}? An egg dropping bomber? No disrespect... but a nail throwing Jesus walking on water would be cool. Any other thoughts? And I mean this tongue-in-cheek, so please don't take this wrong.

bigflan
03-26-2012, 09:07 PM
There should be Easter bunny transport a airplane that is pink with a bunny head

What?
03-26-2012, 09:11 PM
Rerelease the famous chocolate submarine.

Jp lfs
03-26-2012, 09:31 PM
How about a chocolate covered cherry submarine?

Jp lfs
03-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Exploding "Peeps"

MaverickMunkey
03-26-2012, 10:43 PM
How about suicide terrorist bunnies?!

Luke7676
03-26-2012, 10:46 PM
How about a spy dressed in a Easter bunny suit lmao

Jp lfs
03-27-2012, 01:52 PM
I swear that I'm buying ANYTHING with a bunny head, or even just bunny ears. But any unit striped, chocolate, or multicolored would be a blast! None of that fake green plastic grass though, please?

Jp lfs
03-27-2012, 01:54 PM
For some reason, I am aching to see a battle that includes Easter bunnies, leprechauns, Jack-o-Lanterns, snowmen, reindeer, santa claus-es, etc. I know I'm a few months early, but any unit with that big white beard will be awesome!

Poopenshire
03-27-2012, 06:20 PM
I would like to see an Easter egg hunt minefield for a defense structure.

Hello Kitty
03-27-2012, 06:30 PM
There should be Easter bunny transport a airplane that is pink with a bunny head
Yes! I want a pink airplane with a bunny head. Awesome.

Jp lfs
03-27-2012, 06:59 PM
On a serious note, there has been a lot of demand for a water defense "building?" and I doubt it will be a gold only option, but it would be nice to see one, no matter what format. I would just hate to hear the complaining about how only those darned gold players get the benefits again. :) A smaller "easter egg hunt" event would be fun, too!

Jp lfs
03-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Am I spamming my own thread here with too many silly ideas? What about an "April Fool" with really weird stats?

stricker
03-27-2012, 07:08 PM
Am I spamming my own thread here with too many silly ideas? What about an "April Fool" with really weird stats?
...that will get you b@nned there, jp. be careful! lol

War Priest
03-27-2012, 07:09 PM
...that will get you b@nned there, jp. be careful! lol

Yeah, Stricker is on me about getting kids banned. =P

Hello Kitty
03-27-2012, 07:11 PM

And after 4/1 and Easter, how about some units for Cinco de Mayo?

Jp lfs
03-27-2012, 07:14 PM
Ok. I was just trying to add some funny stuff into the mix. I'd be devastated if I got banned! Sorry Funzio! Just one more though... A giant Stay-Puff marshmallow man?? Kinda easter-ish? (And showing my age, I'm sure.)

War Priest
03-27-2012, 07:15 PM
Ok. I was just trying to add some funny stuff into the mix. I'd be devastated if I got banned! Sorry Funzio! Just one more though... A giant Stay-Puff marshmallow man?? Kinda easter-ish? (And showing my age, I'm sure.)

Haha man were just messing with you.

Warfiend
03-28-2012, 11:43 AM

I'd buy gold for a stay-puft marshmallow man with good stats.

stricker
03-28-2012, 02:06 PM
In honor of Priesty... I suggest a Military Chaplin...
this unit would pray over you to the devs gods to keep you protected in attacks...
strong against spam-demons too...

enjoy!
http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af58/rmgboys/MW_glitch/Military_Chaplain.png

Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT A FUNZIO UNIT!!! DO NOT SEND REQUEST TO THEM BECAUSE IT DOES NOT SHOW UP AS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON YOUR SCREEN.
This is a fakey unit created by stricker for fun only! If you attempt to use or alter this unit, you are agreeing that stricker is indemnified 100% from any results. In addition, stricker neither guarantees nor warranties that War Priest has any effect on your battle results or to save you from the dev god's wrath!

War Priest
03-28-2012, 02:07 PM
this unit would pray over you to the devs gods to keep you protected in attacks...

enjoy!

Haha man that is awesome.

Hello Kitty
03-28-2012, 04:05 PM

enjoy!

Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT A FUNZIO UNIT!!! DO NOT SEND REQUEST TO THEM BECAUSE IT DOES NOT SHOW UP AS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON YOUR SCREEN.
This is a fakey unit created by stricker for fun only! If you attempt to use or alter this unit, you are agreeing that stricker is indemnified 100% from any results. In addition, stricker neither guarantees nor warranties that War Priest has any effect on your battle results or to save you from the dev god's wrath!

Wow - great work! That's hilarious!!! I want a Hello Kitty one. Hahaha.

War Priest
03-28-2012, 04:29 PM

Haha love the disclaimer!

Jp lfs
03-29-2012, 10:17 AM
The disclaimer was the best! But I admit I would buy the unit, too!