PDA

View Full Version : Problem with armor

Deathtoil
03-26-2012, 02:48 PM
After camping at lower levels (10ish) for a while to get a feel for the game a random higher level decided to start attacking me, and because I was generated money via my buildings much faster than him I started buying trench coats, figuring that because I have 174 allies I should be able to buy over 100 trench coats and get over 100 attack and defense for free before I start to near the cap for number of armor pieces I can bring to battle.

To my disgust despite now having 100 trench coats I can only bring 30-40 to every fight, and my score doesnt go up for all the extras I have, despite having more than enough allies to use the trench coats.
My attack/defense are stuck just below 300 and the items I buy arent giving me the attack and defense bonuses they say that they do. It doesnt seem to matter what I buy, nothing is giving me the full value, and a lot of my stuff simply isnt coming into battle with me.

Ive read through the guides, but couldnt find one that addresses the issue that attack and defense dont grow the way you'd assume they would off of items, and can't figure out how the hell to boost my scores if the items are nothing more than a waste of money.

Any explanation?

dudeman
03-26-2012, 02:53 PM
You can equip a number of mafia equal to five times your level, up to level 100. Level 10 X 5 mafia per level = 50 mafia equipped.

You can equip each individual mafia with up to 5 items. 1 gun, 1 melee, 1 armor, 1 vehicle, and 1 explosive.

Hope that helps.

Max Power
03-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Actually, it is in the guides and in game tutorial. You can only use 5 mob per level. Level 10 = 50 mob, the rest are unused until you level up.

Also, the game automatically picks up the strongest weapon in your inventory and uses it in a fight, so when you get more powerful weapons, those trenchcoats will be useless.

Max Power
03-26-2012, 02:55 PM
Doh, too slow on the draw!

Swifty
03-26-2012, 03:25 PM
Better an extra quality explanation than not enough.

Deathtoil
03-26-2012, 03:50 PM
Oh, thanks, so basically if I level a few times ill have access to all of the weapons/armor ive been stockpiling :D

Santa
03-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Yes, but leveling quickly is not recommended unless you have phenomenal stats at your level. Slow down, generate income, buy more equipment, repeat.

dudeman
03-26-2012, 05:40 PM
There is nothing wrong with leveling quickly if you know how to keep up. The best way to continue winning fights is to start winning fights. The respect earned from all the fight goals starting early on in the game will keep you competitive if you invest them properly.

Santa
03-26-2012, 05:42 PM
There is nothing wrong with leveling quickly if you know how to keep up. The best way to continue winning fights is to start winning fights. The respect earned from all the fight goals starting early on in the game will keep you competitive if you invest them properly.

Okay, listen to dudeman. +1