PDA

View Full Version : Contraband: "Cannot connect to server"

Gaming Will
03-26-2012, 10:46 AM
Hey guys,

This happen to any of you? While trying to open contraband with rusty scissors I got "cannot connect to server please try again". However, it took my money (no real biggie only $7k) but it reset the timer as well. This happen to anyone of you?

Fig Oni
03-26-2012, 11:32 AM
Maybe you need to post in the technical section or email support if they have an answer for your issue.

Likewhoaa
03-26-2012, 02:15 PM
Happened to me couple times. Email Funzio they are good about giving back ur funds.

Ghost818
03-26-2012, 02:17 PM
This happend to me, I couldnt connect to the server (didnt open the box nor did I lose one) But when I pressed ok to that message and tried again it didnt open the bag, but took one bag away. I did email support and let them know that the best way to get this resolved.

dudeman
03-26-2012, 02:41 PM
This happend to me, I couldnt connect to the server (didnt open the box nor did I lose one) But when I pressed ok to that message and tried again it didnt open the bag, but took one bag away. I did email support and let them know that the best way to get this resolved.

You lost a bag but it didn't open? Do you have any additional contrabands in your event screen? When I had 4 contrabands a 5th one magically appeared in my inventory and I got the Deviant Rifle to go with it. The thing is, I never got notification for the fifth contraband or the rifle. I think I had a server connection issue on the bag-open attempt before that happened, so I guess if that's what happened to me then it could happen to anyone.

Ghost818
03-26-2012, 03:20 PM
I see, how weird. It does sound like the most logical situation on what happened though.

Nudie
03-26-2012, 06:54 PM
I get connection problems almost every day. Hate them especially if I end up missing my collection times.

Steve0
03-26-2012, 07:23 PM
I have been getting that message all day, even when connecting to the server and when robbing. Takes about 30 sec to rob. He just keeps shoting.

mnju_03
03-26-2012, 10:47 PM
I always figured it was my own connection... hmmmmm....

mnju_03
03-26-2012, 11:01 PM
Hi there, You have done a fantastic job. I'll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this web site.
buy neopoints (http://buyneopoints5.jimdo.com/ )

Yeah everyone, buy 'em!!!!!

mnju_03
03-26-2012, 11:23 PM
hey there and thank you for your information ' I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this website, as I experienced to reload the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK' Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again very soon..
buy neopoints (http://buyneopoints5.dinstudio.com/ )

Oh boy. This again, really? Come on everybody, lets go buy some of this crap.

mnju_03
03-26-2012, 11:26 PM
Wow! This could be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Fantastic. I am also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort.
buy neopoints (http://buyneopoints5.lifeyo.com/home/preview/ )

Oh! Well of course! I could use a expert like yourself, What's your contact information? I'd love to pick your brain at a later date and time.