PDA

View Full Version : Easier to raid briefcases? Where?

ObamaSux
03-26-2012, 09:00 AM
Having a hard time even finding cases this go around. I got 1500 exp so I do the missions. Last time, I got dozens, this time, I've found maybe 20 over the past couple days. Problem is I can't keep them because they keep getting raided. I routinely lose 2 everytime I get raided. The only time I've lost only one is when I've only had ONE to lose in the first place. I'm LVL88 with 16K defense.

I've thought about raiding, but we all know that raiding sucks ass... I lose $100K plus everytime I raid. Is there a building that has better odds?

Blackstone
03-26-2012, 09:06 AM
It only depends on if the person has any cases in his/her inventory. Best way is to look if the person has any units from the event, if so the likely hood is that they will have a few cases available to raid.

JohnnyR
03-26-2012, 09:12 AM
Honestly, I assume everyone has cases so I don't even look. Sub at Emir drops em often, maybe every 3 or 4 hits, so you should be fine there. Don't hit it up till your timer is at zero, that way you'll be able to get a briefcase and open it up right away without it getting jacked. Just hit the sub till you have a case, and open it up right away.

Luke7676
03-26-2012, 09:33 AM
Man I'm glad I'm where I'm at not up there in the 80's or 90's I have only lost 2 cases so far at the beggining of the event to a gold player. I'm sitting on 10 atm. At lvl 68ish. Tring to stock pile a bit for the end if I decide to use gold.

bigflan
03-26-2012, 09:37 AM
Man I'm glad I'm where I'm at not up there in the 80's or 90's I have only lost 2 cases so far at the beggining of the event to a gold player. I'm sitting on 10 atm. At lvl 68ish. Tring to stock pile a bit for the end if I decide to use gold.

Lost zero but I have a lot of cases and people attack me a lot but I posted on my wall saying I did not have any cases did not work though

Luke7676
03-26-2012, 09:57 AM
Lost zero but I have a lot of cases and people attack me a lot but I posted on my wall saying I did not have any cases did not work though.

Lol yeah they are probably just looking in your in your inventory for loot. But atleast your fending them off by not loseing any.

Agent Orange
03-26-2012, 10:13 AM
Wow a classic example of the law of attraction here....

Attract negative get negative...

If you can do the attack sub in the naval battle mission, I have a high energy score so can hit it 3 times when it's topped up. I only hit it when I need a briefcase and not before so as not to get poached or I just wait until you have a few.... :p

Angirl
03-26-2012, 10:20 AM
Taken from another thread

"Hello there Miss Kitty sorry for late reply. To get my briefcases I go to

Docks - hit the amphibious squad leader
Emir island - hit the sub top left corner
Naval - hit the destroyer bottom left corner

I pick these as if you don't get a case you can get amphibious troops, mini subs and a large pile of cash respectively"

Everson25
03-26-2012, 10:24 AM
Wow a classic example of the law of attraction here....

Attract negative get negative...

If you can do the attack sub in the naval battle mission, I have a high energy score so can hit it 3 times when it's topped up. I only hit it when I need a briefcase and not before so as not to get poached or I just wait until you have a few.... :p

I'm doing quite the same as you Agent Orange. I hv a quite high energy score so I always have enough energy to go for missions. Last event I got raided quite often so i ended up losing my boxes and wasn't able to replace them quickly. The result I lost too much time last time so I learned my lesson. I think that's one of the reason I'm doing better this time.

MaverickMunkey
03-26-2012, 02:04 PM
Talking about losing - I have now lost 13 briefcases!!

The worst thing is that I'm not losing any units or money - just the d@mn cases!

War Priest
03-26-2012, 02:05 PM
Talking about losing - I have now lost 13 briefcases!!

The worst thing is that I'm not losing any units or money - just the d@mn cases!

That sucks man. I hope it wasn't me. I've stole about 30 cases from people.

MaverickMunkey
03-26-2012, 02:10 PM
That sucks man. I hope it wasn't me. I've stole about 30 cases from people.

WP - not sure what level you are at but I'm at 91 so may be out of your range.

War Priest
03-26-2012, 02:14 PM

Oh good. =) And I am level 56.

Agent Orange
03-26-2012, 02:15 PM

Hmmm you are in my territory, I would not keep any lying around and would only farm the missions just before I needed them. A stop watch or timer is your friend. Everyone who is weak over L90 is getting hit up constantly.

Horrors
03-26-2012, 02:18 PM
hope you will do same things again :)

MaverickMunkey
03-26-2012, 03:15 PM
Hmmm you are in my territory, I would not keep any lying around and would only farm the missions just before I needed them. A stop watch or timer is your friend. Everyone who is weak over L90 is getting hit up constantly.

AO - I know but I am just so generous!

Horrors
06-13-2012, 03:19 AM
thats Great thanks

Horrors
06-13-2012, 03:31 AM
I'm new here , nice thread!