PDA

View Full Version : Multi Event

Fig Oni
03-26-2012, 08:05 AM
Hi was just waiting for the timer to end so to try and see if I could get an successful boss bag opened

So I was wondering why not have a multi event where everything is available, Diamonds,Emeralds & Contrabands.

Would be more fun.
Plus they can make it a better success rate of opening, in the free & cash options.

mnju_03
03-26-2012, 08:09 AM
If that happened I would go insane, just insane.
I'd probably spend thousands.

Jill
03-26-2012, 09:17 AM
If that happened I would go insane, just insane.
I'd probably spend thousands.

I'm with Mnju on this one .... One is more than enough at a time, we'd all go crazy lol

mnju_03
03-26-2012, 09:20 AM
I'm with Mnju on this one .... One is more than enough at a time, we'd all go crazy lol

I'm already getting anxious.

L Fizzle
03-26-2012, 09:48 AM
So do we like this idea or no? I'm confused...

mnju_03
03-26-2012, 09:50 AM

(Takes deep breath) Yes! I love the idea, Let me just get my check book.

Ohaithere
03-26-2012, 09:51 AM
It would be unfair on those who have already got the items first time around ( I have none ) and I think it would just be too much at once, I do like the idea of more box events though, they are fun for us and earn funzio monies

Nicholost
03-26-2012, 09:51 AM

Now I'm confused. What's the idea that you're asking if we like or don't like?

mnju_03
03-26-2012, 09:54 AM
On a side note if and when the opportunity comes up again to obtain those previous weapons on the events I didn't take part in, I would get on that.

G Wiz
03-26-2012, 10:24 AM
I would say have diamonds be "rare" only items with the lowest chances of discovery and from high energy jobs only

Emeralds can be "uncommon" items that are found only through fighting rivals and are found not as easily.

Contraband can be common items and can drop from robberies and drop often.

The same low, medium and 100% chances can remain the same for opening any of the associated container (lockbox, wall safe, boss bag).

Fig Oni
03-26-2012, 10:52 AM
I suggested the idea just to see the strategy people will use.

Have the event 3 time longer so technically it's still possible to come away with all 3 but randomize it, so if it's a lock box or wall safe or boss bag that drop on a pve.

Fun to see what people will do if they have a sequence of 5 lock boxes in a row but obtained the 10 diamonds, but they need to open them up or get them robbed, if they want to get to the wall safes which are below the 5 lock boxes or will they go robbing, looting trying to get a wall safe instead.

Lot of drama would ensue and we'll know how far a person can be pushed to buy excessive amount of gold.

Also would be fun to reintroduce the old events so we can get another try.

mnju_03
03-26-2012, 10:54 AM
Lot of drama would ensue and we'll know how far a person can be pushed to buy excessive amount of gold.

Also would be fun to reintroduce the old events so we can get another try.

^^^ I like this a lot, couldn't agree more.

TRAZ
03-26-2012, 11:58 AM
I always like the event opportunities. Interesting add besides just smacking players around for goals.