PDA

View Full Version : New Buildings

lisbeth
03-25-2012, 11:57 AM
How often are new buildings added? Visiting the different maps I see tons of great buildings. Hospital, Bank, Parking Garage, Pharmacy, etc ...

I get their reasons for not having new buildings for each level but I would to have a little more variety within the hood. I don't just want to have to two of everything to build an economy. More options please.

Amor
03-25-2012, 12:02 PM
I do not think they add new buildings on a finite timeline. They just do it whenever they feel it is necessary it seems.

Those buildings listed are great ideas for new buildings. Some could even give added effects. The hospital, for instance, could help your stamina recharge 10% faster or something to that effect.

Ram
03-25-2012, 12:11 PM
They added new buildings twice in the game so far.

The first one was a major release with like 6 new buildings. The upscale club being the best one!

The second release was just the art house cinema and the T-shirt stand.

Whoopdido1980
03-25-2012, 12:17 PM
This is a cool idea. I'm not a software developer sominhave no clue what goes into it but it doesn't seem like Funzio is very innovative. It seems like there are all kinds of cool things they could do to keep this game fresh. More buildings and buildings that have other benefits is just one idea.

Instead we get 3 events that have been EXACTLY the same and totally rehashed weapons just with different names.

I'm not whining, but why can't they come up with some new and original ideas?

Santa
03-25-2012, 01:48 PM
I would like to see the idea of being able to place your owned vehicles in your hood. I don't really care whether they produce money or not, just the idea is cool.

mnju_03
03-25-2012, 01:52 PM
These are all interesting, I think we should have a brainstorm thread.

Santa
03-25-2012, 01:57 PM
These are all interesting, I think we should have a brainstorm thread.

I second this.