i need muney
03-25-2012, 11:28 AM
Gratz to peoples that made the poll ;)

Plux
03-25-2012, 11:51 AM
Thanks Ram

Boom
03-25-2012, 12:09 PM
Gratz plux u prob have most chance for winning have fun with the truck! :)

Santa
03-25-2012, 01:44 PM
Aww I wanted to win. Oh well. Good luck to all who made the poll!

Sir Daniel
03-25-2012, 01:59 PM
Thanks Ram

+ 1 Plux, good luck ;)

Plux
03-25-2012, 02:49 PM
Huge Thanks with gratitude to Sir Daniel and Talon Razor and those voting for Clowning Glory.
Thank you again.

Joe Brown1
03-25-2012, 06:05 PM
Everyone who is voting for Die Laughing - Thank You!!! This has been a fun contest. Thanks for selecting one of my suggestions for the poll L Fizzle and Funzio!

TRAZ
03-25-2012, 07:51 PM
Clowning Glory has my vote.

Plumbernick9
03-25-2012, 07:52 PM
Those choices suck. Who decides this?

G Wiz
03-25-2012, 09:28 PM
Everyone who is voting for Die Laughing - Thank You!!! This has been a fun contest. Thanks for selecting one of my suggestions for the poll L Fizzle and Funzio!You had that choice too? Lol i didnt realize. So did I

Two winners if chosen? ;)

ruffy
03-25-2012, 10:09 PM
they should also choose from the winning name someone who voted for it as well.

that would be double happiness!

xclusiv
03-26-2012, 01:39 AM
i liked i scream truck, but it wasnt in the poll i decided to go with die laughing. something different

xclusiv
03-26-2012, 03:48 AM
this vehicle reminds me of sweet tooth from the game twisted metal, could it be a possible homage?

that does seem kind of cool to have items that pay homage to other games or even tv shows and movies.

sort of like when they had the scarface type items. i thought it was cool

Joe Brown1
03-26-2012, 03:49 AM
You had that choice too? Lol i didnt realize. So did I

Two winners if chosen? ;)

Most likely whoever posted it first. Wouldn't surprise me if you put it Dow before me - now I gotta go read through the thread which I obviously didn't do the first time. You know the the old saying "great minds think alike and fools seldom differ". Think that means that I am honored that we thought of the same thing (and unfortunately you probably should be embarrassed to be in my category)

Joe Brown1
03-26-2012, 03:51 AM
G Wiz - you are right at the beginning - my bad, your naming rights - hope you win

xclusiv
03-26-2012, 04:03 AM
didnt g wiz say the heckler and die laughing?? im a bit confused that he is on the poll twice

Joe Brown1
03-26-2012, 06:12 AM
Actually to make it more confusing, I posted Die Laughing at 11:50PM on 3/22 and G Wiz had his last update at 11:49PM on 11/22 and Die Laughing was his last entry listed on that post - so did he essentially beat me by 1 min or do we both get credit??:p

In the immortal word of the great one "DOH!" (slap forehead)

G Wiz
03-26-2012, 10:07 AM
didnt g wiz say the heckler and die laughing?? im a bit confused that he is on the poll twiceHmm this should mean that it is joe brown's own then correct?

Lol Fizzle where are ya? At any rate, If Joes gets it he deserves it cause he did put the name down too. It does seem kinda odd that I would have two suggestions there twice though, so you probably own the rights to it Joe.

Joe Brown1
03-26-2012, 10:41 AM
Given that you beat me out by a minute at a minimum it is either you or both, but (a) thanks for sticking up for me and (b) it doesn't look like either will win

Of course, now that it is almost over, I thought of the perfect name - I liked I Scream Truck but one off from that would be perfect: the "U Scream Truck" 32 flavors of death!

L Fizzle
03-26-2012, 10:55 AM
Poll is now closed!

Plux is the winner with Clowning Glory!

Congrats! Please send me your invite code (post it here or via PM) and I'll get the car over to you!

Fizz

Joe Brown1
03-26-2012, 11:02 AM
L Fizzle, any consolation prizes?:D

Congrats Plux - nice going!!

Vile Lynn
03-26-2012, 11:34 AM
WTG Phux! Congrats!!! :D

Vile Lynn
03-26-2012, 11:39 AM
Fizz, this was fun! I hope these kinda competitions become a regular thing on the forum.

Coco c
03-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Congrats Plux, excellent name!

L Fizzle
03-26-2012, 01:33 PM
I'd love to do more of them! Any other ideas of stuff you'd like to see?

L

nvbealone
03-26-2012, 01:40 PM
L,

just checking, would Clowning Glory be on sale in game? if yes, what are the stats and would it be gold or cash?

RAMBONE
03-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Clowning Glory sounds good to me!!

Ram
03-26-2012, 02:26 PM
947 542 229 - Need to be delivered asap! :cool:

erik
03-26-2012, 03:22 PM
Great idea to involve the community! My only concern, and understandably you were not aware of this, is that combining Plux's supernatural economy with this vehicle could throw off the balance of the game. You may want to make the stats 20/22 Effect -$1,000,000/hr.

L Fizzle
03-26-2012, 03:26 PM
947 542 229 - Need to be delivered asap! :cool:

lol...Ram..

pluxfan2
03-26-2012, 03:43 PM
Personally I think Plux Van would have been better :cool:

Ram
03-26-2012, 04:12 PM
lol...Ram..

Hey I'm dead serious. I want the Clowing Glory too!

Plux
03-26-2012, 04:26 PM
I'll keep this short as I know you all want to get on with the Boss Bag event.
1) My humble and honoured thanks to those who voted for me, the greats within My/There Mafia and those outside who felt Clowning Glory the best name. I bow in thanks to all 28 of you.
2) I said I would, Funzio Technical Support. I lost $7m, you refund me $10million. I was stunned at that. Thank you so much for checking through the robs and seeing I was robbed hugely yesterday. I felt like I was giving you free money yesterday, $7m and I didn't have a go at any of you who robbed me yesterday did I! Tech Support, You put Zynga to shame. Make sure you all get on Bloomberg West Funzio!!
3) L Fizzle you keep up the good work and thank you so much for shortlisting me in the last 5. I'm sure my 3 other rivals as I know 2 suggestions were made by the one who ran me close all day. You know who you are.

Thank you all, I appreciate this forum and the community of robbers we have here :-) and some of you have asked me this in the game, "Why all the Red Phone Boxes"? Simple, I love Red! It adds "Splash" to the hood.

Erik, re-invest with patience and the quar will flow, "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!"

Thank you all for voting for all 5 choices this past 24hrs, all of us in the running I'm sure are grateful for your time and effort, again Thank you very much indeed.

Fig Oni
03-26-2012, 05:42 PM
I would first like to also thank funzio for using my avatar as an inspiration to the design of the now "Clowning Glory"

I am happy to see Plux as the overall winner congratulation and well done to all who participated.

Joeycool
03-27-2012, 01:42 AM
DAMN IT!!!

I thought it was my suggestion that had won:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22544-L-fizzle-wait-for-meeeeeeeeee&p=141500#post141500

Then saw Pluxs name and was a bit confused! Then it slowly dawned on me that he must have suggested it in the original thread!

xclusiv
03-27-2012, 01:52 AM
^ i think it would be fair for you to also receive it as you suggest clowning glory aswell in that post

kimberleyj
03-27-2012, 04:04 AM
^ i think it would be fair for you to also receive it as you suggest clowning glory aswell in that post

I agree .

Also next time please can you give people from outside the US a chance at the next comp. This comp was already closed by the time people woke up in the UK.

xclusiv
03-27-2012, 04:55 AM
yeah im from aus, and when i saw the thread it was already closed and i did not get a chance to post name in the thread and i also think it would be more fair

Vile Lynn
03-27-2012, 08:46 AM
...next time please can you give people from outside the US a chance at the next comp. This comp was already closed by the time people woke up in the UK.

Phux is from the UK and won.
Fizz kept the competition open for 20+ hours by taking suggestions after the original sticky thread was closed... Just saying... You snooze, you lose. Again, Phux is from the UK & won!

Maybe if there is another one, suggestion threads & polls can be open for a 24 hour period.

Joeycool
03-27-2012, 09:10 AM
Just to be clear... I wasnt complaining.

I just didnt realise that Plux had come up with the suggestion before me and I though I was the winner.

Plux is obviously a comedic genius and a man of impeccable taste. :)

Gaming Will
03-27-2012, 09:21 AM
Just to be clear... I wasnt complaining.

I just didnt realise that Plux had come up with the suggestion before me and I though I was the winner.

Plux is obviously a comedic genius and a man of impeccable taste. :)

Good sportsmanship there Joeycool.

Nicholost
03-27-2012, 09:35 AM
Not sure if this opinion matters, but I would like to see JoeyCool get rewarded with one of these items as well. Not only did he independently arrive at the same name suggestion as Plux, but he has, and always does, keep his cool even when things aren't in his favor.

Joeycool
03-27-2012, 09:50 AM
Not sure if this opinion matters, but I would like to see JoeyCool get rewarded with one of these items as well. Not only did he independently arrive at the same name suggestion as Plux, but he has, and always does, keep his cool even when things aren't in his favor.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGGGGGGHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Oh... I'm terribly sorry. I just went nuts and smashed everything up in the front room. I dont know what came over me.

Ps.

If you think you are surprised you should see the look on my GF's face.

L Fizzle
03-27-2012, 10:51 AM
I kept the poll open for exactly 24 hours. :) I wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to vote. Next time I'll leave it open for a couple days. We were tight with the launch window for the new item!

Feezy

Fig Oni
03-27-2012, 11:50 AM
L Fizzle,
As my avatar was used an inspiration for the limited edition weapon, can I have my name in Green for outstanding contribution to the funzio community.

Babytway
03-27-2012, 01:58 PM
995 gold for clowning glory are you guys/gals over there on crack

kimberleyj
03-27-2012, 02:41 PM
Phux is from the UK and won.
Fizz kept the competition open for 20+ hours by taking suggestions after the original sticky thread was closed... Just saying... You snooze, you lose. Again, Phux is from the UK & won!

Maybe if there is another one, suggestion threads & polls can be open for a 24 hour period.

Sorry but I went to bed at 2 am just before then I looked on the forum and I didn't see the comp thread I woke up at about 10.30 am and saw the thread was locked and the was a poll already up. I hadn't planned to enter anyway but by some of the comments I read I got the impression a few people from outside the US missed out on the chance because of the time differents.

Nicholost
03-29-2012, 12:18 PM
LFizzle and Joey, did Joey/you ever receive his/your Clowning Glory?

Santa
03-29-2012, 01:23 PM
Yay for Plux! Yay for Joey! Yay for everyone!

Joeycool
03-29-2012, 02:24 PM
LFizzle and Joey, did Joey/you ever receive his/your Clowning Glory?

The vehicle will not be the crowning glory in my inventory unfortunately. I posted my suggestion in the wrong thread so it doesn't count.

Thanks to all those who suggested that I should win one too though! You're the best!

Yay for Plux! Yay for Joey! Yay for everyone!

Yey for Plux
Woe for Joe :(

Fizzy did PM me though and say there would be future chances to win! Which is good news!! :)

Nicholost
03-29-2012, 02:51 PM
The vehicle will not be the crowning glory in my inventory unfortunately. I posted my suggestion in the wrong thread so it doesn't count.

Thanks to all those who suggested that I should win one too though! You're the best!

Fizzy did PM me though and say there would be future chances to win! Which is good news!! :)
So you didn't get it because you didn't post in the right thread? Am I reading that right? If so, that's pretty bunk.

LFizzle, I know you guys don't keep the lights on handing out free candy, but can you make an exception in this case? Joey came up with the same idea independently, but just missed the window by a hair. I blame it on the British measurement system. I mean, they still count with stones for goodness sake. Also, he's a good forum contributor, is always positive, and never talks down Funzio. I wouldn't be requesting this if he wasn't deserving. Can you make that happen? http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/yesnod.gif

Joeycool
03-29-2012, 03:06 PM
Nicolost... you are making me well up with emotion with your support!

Dont worry about it mate. I'm British... I'm used to getting a bum deal!