PDA

View Full Version : Buildings being robbed before time is up.

cyt
03-25-2012, 09:41 AM
Today i noticed that the countdown on my buildings was off. Last night the time saving change took place and I'm wondering if that could be the reason for this strange behavior.

I wouldn't mind the countdown timer going wacky if it showed the actual time left until the end of cycle, but it doesn't. What happens is my buildings get robbed before the times is up on them and I can even try to collect. This way I get robbed and I find out about it half an hour later when the ready symbol pops up above it... except it is a 'building robbed' symbol instead.

What is going on? Has anybody experienced that before? Am I being screwed over by the game?

/edit

After I posted this, I found out this is a bug. I'm guessing dev team is aware of it and is working on a solution. Because they really should solve this.

vitus79
03-25-2012, 09:52 AM
welcome to the club.

i think eveeryone whos time changed tonight to summer time is screwed like that. i connected first time today to see half of my buildings upgrading. time left: 1 hour. fix with gold didnt work. my nightclub popped up as robbed and i got the rob messages like an our be4 where nothin was rdy to loot. send a report and wait for a response or lets see if they come up with something here later today

Plux
03-25-2012, 10:18 AM
Vitus, this happened late last year when the clocks went back for Winter. They should have sorted this out really. I had my robbed losses refunded that time so they'll need to do a bit of work on those who have had losses and replace the lost funds. It will be $7-9m losses for me if this isnt fixed in 8hrs.

vitus79
03-25-2012, 10:26 AM
no offense there, just thought 75k is hard to reach without loads of gold involved. read somewhere respect mafia is limited to like 50k +/- few thousands

Dillinja
03-25-2012, 10:51 AM
woohoo, it's an awesome time to rob...never seen so many pirate taverns/GC's/rock cafe's ready to be robbed.
Thanks funzio

PS - it will be my turn tonight, so if anyone wants to collect 2 GC's plus other buildings let me know as i'll sync them tomoz