PDA

View Full Version : Confused about event

burhan92
03-25-2012, 05:33 AM
I've never really participated in these events before so I am not sure what everyone is on about when they talk about knives to open cases. I haven't got any briefcases yet, or I am just not sure how I am meant to check if I have any. Could anyone please let me know how this whole thing works, it would be much appreciated.

Aidan
03-25-2012, 05:43 AM
Try to power down ur device n turn it bck on. An info bout the event shud pop up when u log on to MW. N u shud see there is an icon on the left bottom of ur screen. This indicate hw mny briefcases u r holding. Tap on it to open

Thunder Child
03-25-2012, 05:50 AM
If you are lucky when you do missions or attack a rival, you may be rewarded with a briefcase. This will show up on your screen in the bottom left hand corner, and as you get more the number shown will increase. You then need to try to open the briefcases. You can only open 1 per hour. You have 3 options to open these cases - a free option which has a low chance of success, a medium option which you pay for using game dollars, or a third option which requires gold. The gold option guarantees you can open the case, but does NOT guarantee that you will get the documents everyone is looking for. An open case will either yield one of these documents OR one of many other rewards. Once you have 3, 5, and then 7 documents you will receive an indestructible unit. Getting 10 documents will get you the star prize - in this case a unit which will reduce upgrade times by 20%. Hope that helps!

Aidan
03-25-2012, 05:52 AM
I dnt thnk he cn even see the briefcase icon. Coz if he can, he surely wud hv clicked it by now n know bout this event

Thunder Child
03-25-2012, 05:53 AM
Between the two of us he should have an idea now, surely!

digitalwalker
03-25-2012, 06:01 AM
Firs of first, just in case, check ur app store, is there update for modern war. Make sure u r on version 1.5

Romaro
03-25-2012, 10:02 AM
I don't have new event icon, I play MW version 1.5 and play with iPhone 4s, I have power down my device and turn back on, log on again but still don't have new event icon, just curious that new event only works with certain levels cause my new levels is 4

War Priest
03-25-2012, 10:10 AM
It is for all levels. Open the app and close it a few times, see if that helps.

Romaro
03-25-2012, 10:49 AM
War Priest, still no luck with new event icon, try 10 times each (open and close the app, reset device), try new one with iPad but still no new event icon both my new levels is 4 and 2

Bronco928
03-25-2012, 01:01 PM
War Priest, still no luck with new event icon, try 10 times each (open and close the app, reset device), try new one with iPad but still no new event icon both my new levels is 4 and 2

Romaro, try going to app store and seeing if there is an update available for Modern War. If you're using an order version, maybe that would cause the issue.

Good luck!

Bronco928

Romaro
03-27-2012, 12:29 AM
Just got two answer today, new briefcase event for level 10 up