PDA

View Full Version : UK Players

koralene
03-25-2012, 02:39 AM
Are you having issues this morning because of the change of time last night.

Both of my nc have reverted to the previous level and now both upgrading at the same bloody time. Also, my messages are stuck and saying 23 hrs ago when they was just posted on my wall.

Burn
03-25-2012, 02:41 AM
All fine here as regarss the event, got a contraband. Although I do have a red 1 on News icon that won't go away after opening :/

Dillinja
03-25-2012, 03:07 AM
Hey K, had slight glitch on the bags but only have a defense building being built so not too bothered about that.
Daniel posted in the other thread, close process and restart and that seems to have fixed it

Omarj91
03-25-2012, 05:10 AM
I have been collecting money around 12 o'clock, clocks went forward one hour so I should be collecting at 1 right, now I look back and I turns out that I have to collect at 2 so it's been added by 2 hours, is it me or is something a bit wrong there?

Supermaneil
03-25-2012, 05:57 AM
Are you having issues this morning because of the change of time last night.

Both of my nc have reverted to the previous level and now both upgrading at the same bloody time. Also, my messages are stuck and saying 23 hrs ago when they was just posted on my wall.

It must be the british weather again. 😂😂😂

Dillinja
03-25-2012, 06:19 AM
I have been collecting money around 12 o'clock, clocks went forward one hour so I should be collecting at 1 right, now I look back and I turns out that I have to collect at 2 so it's been added by 2 hours, is it me or is something a bit wrong there?

Yup, can confirm it's gone ahead by 2 and not 1. If it isnt sorted by tonight, someone can have a nice collection from my hood. Cant be bothered to collect at that time, so will just re-sync them tomorrow.