PDA

View Full Version : Are the crates all about the same?

Silverstripe
03-24-2012, 07:46 PM
Two questions really

1) are the different crate events all about the same? Same mix of evenly itemized loot? Is this one better than the other ones for some reason?

2) are the crates a better value than buying a specific gold weapon? Like, would have it been better to drop 450 gold on a bunch of Erin grenades or 5 triple crates?

Thanks!!

duelblade
03-24-2012, 08:03 PM
1. It seems the crates slowly keep getting better

2. you tell me if this item was worth the 50 gold it cost?
http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t428/duelblade77/086.png

also I posted this earlier today maybe it will give you a idea of what you will get from these crates I say I got really lucky but unless you are really unlucky these are better then Erin grenades

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22662-picture-of-the-new-crate-items

Rhino72
03-24-2012, 08:10 PM
I think the crate vs non consumable explosives topic is very interesting. I keep going back and forth about which is better and what I come up with is that I think a mix of both if you can is great. If you could only choose a few then I would choose the crates and the chance at uncommon and rare items. As you build a big economy you can always add expensive explosives and keep replacing them.

Rhino72
03-24-2012, 08:13 PM
The best rare crate item is definitely a very small percent chance to get. The amount of golden chain guns, massacres and weeping widows are few and far between so yes dual I think you got very lucky!

duelblade
03-24-2012, 08:19 PM
The best rare crate item is definitely a very small percent chance to get. The amount of golden chain guns, massacres and weeping widows are few and far between so yes dual I think you got very lucky!

well yea I would say I got very lucky but even then I had like 45% rares and 4/5 where 115 cars I don't know about you but If you even got 1 of those cars in a 3 box I say it would outrank the erin go booms.
With the erin go booms being 40/20 unless you get 1 rare or 2 uncommons per pox your probably gonna loose after you calculate that you will get the full 40/20 vs every crate item you have to minus its stats from your weakest weapon in that class.