PDA

View Full Version : Transferring Device Complications.... Help :P

Dreno33
03-24-2012, 04:45 PM
how do i transfer my account from one phone to another? It won't let me log into the new device bc i can't change the funzio id. it only gives the option to type in password. how do i change funzio id to log into new device for account?

War Priest
03-24-2012, 05:17 PM
Have to delete and re-install the app.

Colonelbob
03-24-2012, 05:17 PM
I change back and forth twice a day. Here's what I do . . .

On the old device go clipboard , more, settings

Then click transfer. Make sure you identify the device you are playing on as the old device. Follow the instructions they give to enter password etc.

Go to the new device and open MW

I always have to play through the tutorial each time. Once the. Tutorial is done and you've access to the clipboard again go

Clipboard, more, settings and click transfer

Enter in your login name(not email) and password and do the transfer. You have to restart the game to get your transferred game. Good luck.

Colonelbob
03-24-2012, 05:18 PM
Oh yeah and make sure the new device has a clean install of the game.

Colonelbob
Damn WP you're fast. Got it done while I was typing mine. Heh

Dreno33
I change back and forth twice a day. Here's what I do . . .

On the old device go clipboard , more, settings

Then click transfer. Make sure you identify the device you are playing on as the old device. Follow the instructions they give to enter password etc.

Go to the new device and open MW

I always have to play through the tutorial each time. Once the. Tutorial is done and you've access to the clipboard again go

Clipboard, more, settings and click transfer

Enter in your login name(not email) and password and do the transfer. You have to restart the game to get your transferred game. Good luck.

since they are different funzio IDs how do i change the funzio ID

Colonelbob
03-24-2012, 05:20 PM
Has to be a clean install of the game. Delete it and reinstall on the NEW device

Dreno33
03-24-2012, 05:28 PM
YAY!!! THANKYOU!! add me on my new Crime City **318516876**

The CC forum is so dead... its kind of pathetic...

Colonelbob
03-24-2012, 05:53 PM
Glad I could help someone after all the help I have gotten in these forums. Nice to give back a little.

Dreno33
03-24-2012, 06:10 PM
Glad I could help someone after all the help I have gotten in these forums. Nice to give back a little.

haha i know how ya feel. I joined CC forum when Tramp Stamp was posting daily. I was a NOBODY for quite awhile. lol. but you, we like ya(: even tho I'm kinda new here too haha