PDA

View Full Version : Fig Tip Of The Day

Fig Oni
03-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Do you find it hard finding Boss bag's, here a solution.

Get 1 or 2 boss bags and then try opening just 1 on the free option (bare hands) the success I've had is 8 fails in 8 tries in turn giving me the reason of sticking with my 2 boss bags and not needing to do jobs or hits/robberies on other mafias.

Going for a record to have to longest chain of fails so far so good.

Vile Lynn
03-24-2012, 09:10 AM
Wow, good way to keep bags handy, eh?
I've also had no luck with the free option so far... But only tried it twice & failed when I had one bag left, saving it for the next hour. I leveled up, spent all my energy & have several more bags now.

If you do open your last bag, the timer keeps going down even though it isn't on the screen. Was worried that the timer would start at 1 hr again when I found another bag, but it keeps counting down.

dudeman
03-24-2012, 09:15 AM
Last event I had a streak of 16 consecutive fails using the cash option. Beat that! Lol

mnju_03
03-24-2012, 09:18 AM
Consistency is important in any relationship! lol

Fig Oni
03-24-2012, 09:32 AM
Last event I had a streak of 16 consecutive fails using the cash option. Beat that! Lol

Going to beat it no problem half way there so far, 17 min to go till it resets.

The only 2 weapons I would like are the Deviant & Pathmaker but I'm gone so tight that I can't bring myself to pay the $11,700 to open it via the rusty sissors (medium chance) that's 3 stun grenades I can buy with the money which is a more sensible option to me.

DougVan
03-24-2012, 10:18 AM

I'm not sure of my streaks from the Emerald event, but when all was said and done, approximately 70 tries with cash option, 10 tries with free option, winnings were 3 x 25,000 and 1 x 500 respect... Statistically I probably had a longer streak.

Plux
03-24-2012, 10:21 AM
Plux - Tip of the day:
Time your map Boss Bag drop a minute or so before opening time. Spend your cash for the higher chance and remember, a failed attempt is part of the process. I'm using the most expensive drop on the maps to time it to perfection.

Plux - Tip 2 of the day:
Buffer your bank minimum! e.g $1m = $0, then $2m and so on etc.

Current Income $819,153

Fig Oni
03-24-2012, 10:24 AM
I'm not sure of my streaks from the Emerald event, but when all was said and done, approximately 70 tries with cash option, 10 tries with free option, winnings were 3 x 25,000 and 1 x 500 respect... Statistically I probably had a longer streak.

How many emerald did you get then.

I'm on 9 and counting in a row but they are all bare hand open.

Fig Oni
03-24-2012, 10:27 AM
Plux - Tip of the day:
Time your map Boss Bag drop a minute or so before opening time. Spend your cash for the higher chance and remember, a failed attempt is part of the process. I'm using the most expensive drop on the maps to time it to perfection.

Plux - Tip 2 of the day:
Buffer your bank minimum! e.g $1m = $0, then $2m and so on etc.

Current Income $819,153

Wow me too, On the emerald event I hit him so many times I got 2 peacekeepers in the process and over $700k per completion but did it get me the Em Burner, more like a temporary ban.

Santa
03-24-2012, 03:59 PM
I think I'm just gonna do the bare hands open for this event. I'm not that interested anyways. :/

mnju_03
03-24-2012, 04:04 PM
I think I'm just gonna do the bare hands open for this event. I'm not that interested anyways. :/

I mean this in the kindest ways, I'm strictly just curious but, is buying gold an option for you?