PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyway to block a player?

ladyfizz27
03-24-2012, 08:48 AM
Hey guys, just wondering if there's anyway to block a player? One guy keeps constantly attacking me. I know that its part of the game, but it's starting to pee me off. Thankyou :)

War Priest
03-24-2012, 08:51 AM
Yes, by deleting two comment's of their's in a row. But blocking somebody doesn't stop them from raiding or attacking.

Dillinja
03-24-2012, 09:00 AM
Dont hit them or raid them back as you'll be in there news feed. Either you level up quickly or wait for them to level up.
Last resort, drop your allies by a significant amount and you should be out of their rival list

ladyfizz27
03-24-2012, 09:28 AM
I didn't think there would be. I never attack back hoping that he will lose interest. Thanks for the advice though :)

vball
03-24-2012, 09:38 AM
Ladyfizz. My guess is that this person sees you as a cash cow or perhaps is attacking to gain valor points. Do you see them on your rivals list?

If so, you can try and get some information on them, such as fights won/lost, raids won/lost, inventory and so on. These can help you determine along with their base what type of player they are.

If they are just attacking you for your cash, make sure to keep building your vault. If they are attacking you for valor points, not much you can do unless you want to level up, drop a bunch of allies or gain a bunch which might drop you off of his rivals list.

Good luck.

ladyfizz27
03-24-2012, 09:41 AM
I never see them on my rivals list, and I really am trying to build up my vault, it just takes so bloody long! Thanks

Bronco928
03-24-2012, 12:21 PM
I never see them on my rivals list, and I really am trying to build up my vault, it just takes so bloody long! Thanks

What level are you and this person on? Do you have the profile name? Perhaps we could shake his cage a bit; you know, give him a little something to think about?

ladyfizz27
03-24-2012, 04:56 PM
I'm level 31, he's level 30. He never shows up on my rivals list, and I never retaliate thinking he might leave me alone...his name is Sir Gug and he's starting to drive me crazy!

War Priest
03-24-2012, 05:21 PM
What level are you and this person on? Do you have the profile name? Perhaps we could shake his cage a bit; you know, give him a little something to think about?

Nice one... ;)

vball
03-24-2012, 05:35 PM
Got your request Lady Fizz. A few suggestions from my perspective. Keep in mind there are many ways to play the game so please do not take this as the only way to play.

1. Drop your ally count by A LOT. You have more allies than I do and I am level 57. At this point your inventory is not very strong and so any strong units you have is diluted by your weaker ones.

2. If you are not currently doing so, continue to increase your vault size and your expansion. These will help you later in the game.

3. Continue with construction of money buildings. You can have two of each, so go for it. Even if you keep it you do not upgrade it, you will still gain the income that it generates. And at lower levels the upgrade cost and time are not as bad, so continue to invest in your hourly income.

4. As long as you keep your money vaulted, this person will probably grow tired if they are not making any money off of you. For me, will sometimes continue an attack if I see a lot of loot units and valor points, but my guess is Sir Gug is not thinking along those lines.

Have him attack WP, Bronco or myself so he shows up on our rivals list. Then we can farm him. :-)

Anyways, my .02 for what it is worth.

War Priest
03-24-2012, 05:49 PM
Have him attack WP, Bronco or myself so he shows up on our rivals list. Then we can farm him. :-)

Good idea vball! =)

Colonelbob
03-24-2012, 05:52 PM
I'm level 31, he's level 30. He never shows up on my rivals list, and I never retaliate thinking he might leave me alone...his name is Sir Gug and he's starting to drive me crazy!

I'll be 30 by morning if my experience keeps going up with this new event. I'll take a look at him then and if I can pester him a bit I'll try and take him off your back. Cheers.

ladyfizz27
03-24-2012, 05:55 PM
Right, I'm buying more money buildings, and expanding my vault, but really 92 hours for £250k! That's so long! Thanks for the advice :)

ladyfizz27
03-24-2012, 05:57 PM
Aww thanks!

Agent Orange
03-24-2012, 06:31 PM
I think it's important to analyze this player, in other words hit revenge to see their base.

What you want to do is have a look at their inventory with special attention to valor units such as super hornets and stealth frigates. If they happen to have more of one type then pick defensive units that will take them out such as the drones or anti aircraft units. What you want to do is make it uneconomical for this player to keep hitting you up, unless they are really thick they will realize that loosing a bunch of high value units for a handful of valor is a really dumb thing to be doing.

But there are a few tricks as well, vault is probably the most important item to upgrade and right from the beginning of the game you should be constantly upgrading until you hit the limit of 10 million. I'm on the fence about money buildings, yes nice to have but also makes you a target and one of the main reasons that cloaking works so well. :confused:

What I might want to look at are your unit buildings. If you want to go all out attack but are a free player I would consider trying this.

Upgrade your air field to L10 and your advanced airbase to at least L2 so that you can buy the Super Hornet if you are playing under the Russian flag that is even better as that will give you a 10% boost to your air units. When you can build the airship hanger and upgrade it. What you are trying to do is get to the point where you can build strong attack units because you want to have a higher than average attack score vs all the opponents at your level.

If you are tired of being raided consider building SAM sites and Mine Fields, I skipped across bunkers and holding cells because they waste too much valuable area in your base. Also look carefully at the range of your defences as you want to position them in such a way that they actually protect your most valuable money making buildings. I don't bother trying to protect my unit buildings but I do protect my boost buildings. The single biggest thing I see with most bases is that they have not figured out how to maximize the spread pattern of their defensive buildings. Overlapping of spread pattern is also a very useful thing to do. Then look at your defensive units, remember the comment about upgrading unit buildings, this comes into play here as well the most popular defensive units are the Drone to take out air units, anti aircraft units to also take out air units, Sea Scouts to take out sea units but with my current strategy I am trying to equip myself with the most powerful defensive units available other than gold units because you really want to make sure you don't dilute your units overall score by having weak units in the mix. One reason I'm not keen on meat shields any more, IMHO I think they are wasting valuable cash which could be better spent on upgrades, and most players are now attacking for valor so you wind up with quite a bit of PvP loot units which are free and make great meat shields.

The next most common mistake is to take on too many allies at the beginning. With my LLP I experimented with 1-5 allies up to about L10 but made the mistake of not upgrading unit buildings so I could give them a better attack and defence units. Currently they are at L50 with 38 allies and that may be a bit on the low side for that level.

Bronco928
03-24-2012, 07:00 PM

Unfortunately, I won't be able to access him for some time; I think the treshold is around level 90, then you're in the deep water with the big sharks!

digitalwalker
03-24-2012, 07:20 PM
If he found u on his ravil list, then u can level up higher than him, then he won't be able to find u.

If he found u on his feed list which records the history of u attacked/raided him, then send messages on his wall gradually and don't accack/raid him.

If u can tell ur number of units and number of allies and attack/defence stat, also his, then we can help u better.

I think you may better not to mention his name here.

Colonelbob
03-24-2012, 07:27 PM
I think you may better not to mention his name here.

Why the concern about mentioning the player name?

digitalwalker
03-25-2012, 02:45 AM
Why the concern about mentioning the player name?

Well, I Just thought this forum is not a place to help one against a particular player personally, but rather help each other to develope a strategy in varies suitiations. It did happened a few times that people post others private info on the forum without others permissions, once they found out, they probably feel be offended, yep, in addition, we should show some respects to our ravils, it's a game for fun after all :)

ladyfizz27
03-25-2012, 03:05 AM
Me- # of units 462, # of allies 102, attack 1105, defence 1359
Him- # of units 365, #of allies 82, attack 1816, defence 2103
I wont mention his name again, cus I really dont want to offend anyone.
Thanks for everyones help, i really am grateful :)

digitalwalker
03-25-2012, 03:30 AM
Me- # of units 462, # of allies 102, attack 1105, defence 1359
Him- # of units 365, #of allies 82, attack 1816, defence 2103
I wont mention his name again, cus I really dont want to offend anyone.
Thanks for everyones help, i really am grateful :)

No problem. Ur units average defence stat is 3.3, if u buy any units higher than this, u would boost ur defence stat very quickly without much cash. Since I don't know wat units building and ecomonics u have, so I can't give u an specific suggestion, how about let me check ur base? Wats ur ID?

ladyfizz27
03-25-2012, 03:43 AM
128 129 746, thankyou!

digitalwalker
03-25-2012, 05:15 AM
Fizz:) have just checked ur base. Have noticed that ur economics is far behind your level and ur unit buildings., you do have upgraded ur unit buildings to good levels, but you probably r facing having no cash to buy them. So what I suggest is that stop upgrading unit buildings, focusing on money building first(if u r not planing to farm cash from pvp). In order to safely build up ur ecomonics, having a good defence is vital, so initially, you may be better to spend more cash on defence units, then gradually put most of the cash on upgrade money buildings.

Because of you really have nothing worth to attack/raid, I have no idea why he keeps bordering you, if it is personal, then buy medics, if it is not personal, remove your allies down to about 10 ally numbers which will lower the economical pressure, and buy sea scouts or even higher defence units.

If u decide to go low allied, then initially, don't do missions as they will level u fast, instead, after buying a few strong units, u may be able to farm some people with good amount of cash. And then keep build up ur army until the point that ur defence stat becomes 3 times ur ravils average attack stat, then you r good to start to do missions which give u good loots and cash.

digitalwalker
03-25-2012, 05:25 AM
Just want u to know that I m happy to play ur account for a week, I m very positively sure that I would boost ur stats more than 4k att,4k def. Well, it's just an option for u:) and for me, I wanna test wat is like in level 30 s.

Aidan
03-25-2012, 05:50 AM
Digital mate, When i decided to quit, i wud be vry happy if u cn take over my account. Tho i'm nt sure how r u gonna be able to do tht

digitalwalker
03-25-2012, 05:57 AM
Digital mate, When i decided to quit, i wud be vry happy if u cn take over my account. Tho i'm nt sure how r u gonna be able to do tht

Hey man, I hope that's wont happen never, or at least I quite before u do,:)

U mean do which one? Game transfer? Oh, my gf got one few device, so I am able to transfer account around. If u mean how to boost fizz stats, em, that's because I had a very happy hunting time when my llp was 30s, so once I made her account a good attack stat, then I am pretty sure I can easily farm millions per day.

ladyfizz27
03-25-2012, 05:58 AM
Digital, I'm more than happy for you to play my account, I need all the help I can get!

Thunder Child
03-25-2012, 06:01 AM
Me next! Me next!

digitalwalker
03-25-2012, 06:06 AM
Digital, I'm more than happy for you to play my account, I need all the help I can get!

No problem at all, and because my gf is not around me now, so I can't get ur account at moment, so wat u can do is go for game transfer, and choose old device, then send me an pravite message about ur user name and password. Once I got my gf device, I will transfer it.

And secondly, I will start a new thread to monitor ur account stat, one post per day, and you can discuss with me there.

digitalwalker
03-25-2012, 06:15 AM
Me next! Me next!

Lol.. I will c how things going first.

Aidan
03-25-2012, 06:31 AM
Hey man, I hope that's wont happen never, or at least I quite before u do,:)

U mean do which one? Game transfer? Oh, my gf got one few device, so I am able to transfer account around. If u mean how to boost fizz stats, em, that's because I had a very happy hunting time when my llp was 30s, so once I made her account a good attack stat, then I am pretty sure I can easily farm millions per day.

I mean transfer account. Ohh. So u just need the user n pass. Man, i'm nt good with these kind of things. Last few days i was thinking bout quitting but came this event. It did make me active again. I'm nt sure i will still hv the desire to play aftr this event. Btw hv u reached 80 yet?

Edit: i forgot u r alrdy on my ally list

ladyfizz27
03-25-2012, 06:34 AM
No problem, but how do I transfer it back to my phone when you're done?

digitalwalker
03-25-2012, 06:35 AM
I mean transfer account. Ohh. So u just need the user n pass. Man, i'm nt good with these kind of things. Last few days i was thinking bout quitting but came this event. It did make me active again. I'm nt sure i will still hv the desire to play aftr this event. Btw hv u reached 80 yet?

Don't quite, if u real will, at least come to the forum every now and then pls, u have brought a lot of fun here.
Yes, I m at level82, racing to level 90. Should be there by end of the event.

digitalwalker
03-25-2012, 06:37 AM
No problem, but how do I transfer it back to my phone when you're done?

I will do the exzactly the same as u did, and on ur side, u go into the game, finish the initial tasts, and go for settings, transfer game, hit new device, put user name and password, and reboot the game, and u will be there. No worries, I will instruct u step by step if u don't know how by then.