PDA

View Full Version : omg!!! is there any way to get your gold back from accident buys?!?!?!

duelblade
03-24-2012, 08:28 AM
I knew it would happen!!! I went to go check out the gold bar items and my game lags next thing I know im missing 17 gold and I got a extra mafia member...seriously?! I thought you said you were gonna add a freaking confirm purchase?!?!?! I don't even need more mafia members...

is there ANY way to get my gold back please :( I already dropped 150 gold on the vicious crates and I was not happy with what I got and now I wouldn't have enough for churchs....

please funzio return my 17 gold or I guarantee I will cut my losses at 90 bucks never spend another penny on this game...please funzio your vicious crates already ruined my morning don't do this to me....

mnju_03
03-24-2012, 08:30 AM
I think you should try the support option from within the game.

Keep in mind it's also a weekend, bud. Things could end up being unresolved until Monday at the earliest.
Just my thoughts.

Rhino72
03-24-2012, 08:30 AM
Send a ticket and you should be able to get it back. I have seen numerous posts over the last 6 months about this and it always seems like customer service is able to do the right thing.

duelblade
03-24-2012, 08:31 AM
I think you should try the support option from within the game.

but do they actually return your gold? god I can't believe I was stupid enough to spend money on this game...

Thinks
03-24-2012, 08:33 AM
went to go check out the gold bar items and my game lags next thing I know im missing 17 gold and I got a extra mafia member...seriously?!

Lol... I've done this atleast 3, maybe 4 times. I just try to look at the brightside everytime, he's one of the most expensive mob members I have! Plus, he'll never drop me putting me at 499 like some other jerks have done.

mnju_03
03-24-2012, 08:35 AM
but do they actually return your gold? god I can't believe I was stupid enough to spend money on this game...

As long as you turn out to be genuine. I don't see any reasons customer service wouldn't/couldn't help you.

Plumbernick9
03-24-2012, 09:25 AM
Use support within game. Theyll fix it. No more crying please.

duelblade
03-24-2012, 10:28 AM
how long does it take to hear back? my phone wouldn't let me put in the .com in my email address, will hey still be able to contact me?

Amber_
03-24-2012, 11:10 AM
Dude, that guy may end up being your BFF. But if you really want to drop him just send in a ticket from the contact button in-game. I'm shure funzio will help you, they are great. They'll probably not return your crates-gold though :P

duelblade
03-24-2012, 11:14 AM
Dude, that guy may end up being your BFF. But if you really want to drop him just send in a ticket from the contact button in-game. I'm shure funzio will help you, they are great. They'll probably not return your crates-gold though :P

I knew he risk when I opened the crates but seriously I got double of the item that I didn't want since im almost all stocked on the melee and chain almost beat them....

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t428/duelblade77/079.png

duelblade
03-24-2012, 02:19 PM
updated with a picture

Ram
03-24-2012, 02:28 PM
Stop whining like a little b!tch and email funzio support.