PDA

View Full Version : too much $$$ to open cases

Dr BoneCrusher
03-24-2012, 08:25 AM
I think the Dev's have gotten this right. paying way Too Much Money to open the cases. Has any one sent in tickets telling them? I will. cc event and our last event was MUCH CHEAPER !

War Priest
03-24-2012, 08:27 AM
What is a ticket going to do? They set it up like that for a reason.

And evertything in CC is cheaper.

Dr BoneCrusher
03-24-2012, 08:31 AM
What is a ticket going to do? They set it up like that for a reason.

And evertything in CC is cheaper.maybe but our last event was around the same as CC. With the Dev's history it is not hard to think they made a mistake.

War Priest
03-24-2012, 08:55 AM
Maybe. There always is a FREE option though.

Dillinja
03-24-2012, 09:02 AM
IMO money is a lot easier to come by in MW then it is in CC. 67K doesn't seem that much if like me your aim is to get to 7 (if last event is anything to go by, I wont be wasting time going for the 10)

War Priest
03-24-2012, 09:04 AM
20% faster upgrades is worth spending a few buck's on gold.

Ramshutu
03-24-2012, 09:05 AM
I think the Dev's have gotten this right. paying way Too Much Money to open the cases. Has any one sent in tickets telling them? I will. cc event and our last event was MUCH CHEAPER !

MW building costs and payouts are generally 10x those in CC. The former pricing was a mistake, I think.

stricker
03-24-2012, 09:11 AM
IMO money is a lot easier to come by in MW then it is in CC. 67K doesn't seem that much if like me your aim is to get to 7 (if last event is anything to go by, I wont be wasting time going for the 10)
Dillinja??? What are you saying! ...always set your sites on the greater goal, and if you get 7... then good job! :)

Ramshutu... I'm not a CC ppl, but from what you are saying I would agree that the 100x the level cost of the last event was a mistake!

War Priest
03-24-2012, 09:14 AM
MW building costs and payouts are generally 10x those in CC. The former pricing was a mistake, I think.

I agree with you. I was surprised on the last event when I seen the cheap price.

Pretty sure there going to tell you on your ticket that it is right buddy.

Dr BoneCrusher
03-24-2012, 09:16 AM
I have 2 accounts in MW levels 75 and 50 I do a fair amount of PVP. So I see a lot of other peoples stats and most of them barely make 50k per hour. Even the high ones. With The PVP negative payout Can't see how they are priced right.

War Priest
03-24-2012, 09:23 AM
I have 2 accounts in MW levels 75 and 50 I do a fair amount of PVP. So I see a lot of other peoples stats and most of them barely make 50k per hour. Even the high ones. With The PVP negative payout Can't see how they are priced right.

Well that is that person's problem. Maybe they should upgrade their money buildings. But they still get a lot of money from it even though it say's 50K per hour. With this event going on now, I am sure they will check their game every hour, so they can collect their money buildings as well. In 12 hours they will have $600,000. That is plenty.

Not including the money from pve and pvp.

stricker
03-24-2012, 09:25 AM
...it's all a scam to get camper's off their butts!!!

seriously... BoneCrusher, it's all in the strategy you choose. High stamina, low income players have developed some strategies that are working for them. A lot of players don't have a clue what they are doing. You, hopefully, are getting good info in the forums and creating a strategy that works well for your game.

The price seems reasonable IMO. Though, higher would be too much funzio, so don't get any ideas... lol

Colonelbob
03-24-2012, 09:33 AM
I think it's probably too much per open mostly because we don't know what a medium chance really is. I am 1 for 6 so far. However that being said it's potentially free and you don't gotta play the special events to play this free game. :)

Dillinja
03-24-2012, 09:36 AM
Dillinja??? What are you saying! ...always set your sites on the greater goal, and if you get 7... then good job! :)

Ramshutu... I'm not a CC ppl, but from what you are saying I would agree that the 100x the level cost of the last event was a mistake!

Hey stricker old chap, how the devil are you? I may have deleted you in error as i've done a mass delete.
Trying a different tact and seeing what it's like fishing in a barrel ;)
Will add you once done

War Priest
03-24-2012, 09:37 AM
...and there is always the FREE option to open. So use that if you think it's to much virtual money to open.

Colonelbob, I am surprised you are 1 for 6. Everyone else seems to have 2 or 3 secret document's already. Good luck though buddy.

vball
03-24-2012, 09:41 AM
In my case, money is far easier to come by than the opportunity to gain indestructible units. So the cost is more than a fair trade for that opportunity.

Although not sure I will grab nearly as many briefcases as I did with the previous event crates. Hate to see them go to waste

stricker
03-24-2012, 09:42 AM
Hey stricker old chap, how the devil are you? I may have deleted you in error as i've done a mass delete.
Trying a different tact and seeing what it's like fishing in a barrel ;)
Will add you once done
...well then! you had better fix that error problem because if you show up on my rivals list, I'm going to be KillinU4Fun! lol

Dillinja
03-24-2012, 09:54 AM
...well then! you had better fix that error problem because if you show up on my rivals list, I'm going to be KillinU4Fun! lol
Nah you aint, i've gone deep cover... gonna lure you in and then wh00p your ass like an anglerfish :P
Send me a request again please, gonna delete one of the others.

wilsontint
03-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Boo hoo...

Fig Oni
03-24-2012, 11:07 AM
What dumb ass I am I've been opening then briefcases at $12k a pop not realising I'm getting changed 1000 x the level I'm on.

Some idiot had to pay for the mistake of the IRA fighter priced at 50 gold on the 190 gold stat lol anything for funzio to make a fast buck.

So is the middle option pricing a mistake or the norm.

War Priest
03-24-2012, 11:13 AM
What dumb ass I am I've been opening then briefcases at $12k a pop not realising I'm getting changed 1000 x the level I'm on.

Some idiot had to pay for the mistake of the IRA fighter priced at 50 gold on the 190 gold stat lol anything for funzio to make a fast buck.

So is the middle option pricing a mistake or the norm.

A few of us think it's the norm and that the last event was a mistake.

JMC
03-24-2012, 11:40 AM
A few of us think it's the norm and that the last event was a mistake.

Don't think they made a mistake on either event. 100x level was intentional last time and 1000x level is intentional this time. They just looked at last event and realized to most people, 100x their level was nothing. There really was no point in even considering using the Free hand option, so they upped the price.

War Priest
03-24-2012, 11:42 AM
Don't think they made a mistake on either event. 100x level was intentional last time and 1000x level is intentional this time. They just looked at last event and realized to most people, 100x their level was nothing. There really was no point in even considering using the Free hand option, so they upped the price.

That could be it too.

But they did the pricing on this event on purpose, opposed to what Bone Crusher thought.

kt3448
03-24-2012, 06:26 PM
I thought the last event's medium price was a steal...

Agent Orange
03-24-2012, 07:03 PM
I guess the next logical question to ask is, are the documents turning up a bit easier this time vs last time and if so is this a function of the higher medium cost?

bigflan
03-24-2012, 07:06 PM
I guess the next logical question to ask is, are the documents turning up a bit easier this time vs last time and if so is this a function of the higher medium cost?

No way I'm 2 for 9 with the medium option so no

digitalwalker
03-24-2012, 07:12 PM
The first even final rewards is for saving cash, while this event's final reward is for saving gold. Completely different. In the eye of funzio, gold is much more valuable than cash, then it is not hard to understand this time the event is more expensive.
Just a wild thought, whatever ways, doesnt affect the gameplay:)