PDA

View Full Version : Quick Respect!

tjcook07
03-24-2012, 06:44 AM
Hey everyone, just have a question that I believe would help a few people, including myself, get more respect for weapons etc! :cool:

What gives you the most respect and the least experience? I do not want to level up as I am currently massively underpowered for my level!

I have been hitting up all the higher level laundromats that I can and it helps a little (usually 2 RP per 1 EXP) but I was wanting to know if there were quicker methods as I need some more tommy guns :cool:

Fig Oni
03-24-2012, 06:51 AM
The mantra is 'Buy gold keep the balance'

All other answers are irrelevant.

Polarbear
03-24-2012, 06:53 AM
Depending on what level you are:

Lofts
Collection agencies
Empire theatres
Low level LMs

Give most rp/exp for robs, otherwise coupling hardcore hitman and thug life goals together.

tjcook07
03-24-2012, 07:03 AM
The mantra is 'Buy gold keep the balance'

All other answers are irrelevant.

Yeah thats true. Not much of a gold buyer however, I prefer not to spend money on things that really get me no "Real Life Value"

Fig Oni
03-24-2012, 07:32 AM
Yeah thats true. Not much of a gold buyer however, I prefer not to spend money on things that really get me no "Real Life Value"

OK I'll give you the advice you are looking for if I get banned you'll know why.

If your not very strong in relation to the rival on your rival list then my advice is to stop gaining xp by not doing robberies & missions.
Collect as much of your building income as possible & use that money to buy the best roi building and make sure you have enough money to upgrade them at least to lvl 3.
Then when you do this for a while, plus you will feel a bit bored sitting in one place watching your rival move on ahead. Start buying ingame weapons don't worry about the stats too much compared to what can be looted, as ingame cash weapon don't add xp point so you can slowly but surely get a bit stronger.

Spending respect on tommy is a waste as they get obsolete in the higher levels but with the sawn off shotguns they have a 22 attack so it better to use your respect on that.

Or you can be a honey badger!

Search honey badger on this forum if you don't understand what I mean.

mnju_03
03-24-2012, 07:35 AM
Honey badger don't give a s%*#!

tjcook07
03-24-2012, 07:48 AM
OK I'll give you the advice you are looking for if I get banned you'll know why.

If your not very strong in relation to the rival on your rival list then my advice is to stop gaining xp by not doing robberies & missions.
Collect as much of your building income as possible & use that money to buy the best roi building and make sure you have enough money to upgrade them at least to lvl 3.
Then when you do this for a while, plus you will feel a bit bored sitting in one place watching your rival move on ahead. Start buying ingame weapons don't worry about the stats too much compared to what can be looted, as ingame cash weapon don't add xp point so you can slowly but surely get a bit stronger.

Spending respect on tommy is a waste as they get obsolete in the higher levels but with the sawn off shotguns they have a 22 attack so it better to use your respect on that.

Or you can be a honey badger!

Search honey badger on this forum if you don't understand what I mean.

Thank you for the help! However I am going to claim stupidity and ask, What is an ROI Building? I also cannot see a
sawn off shotgun on the weapons list.

Honey badger don't give a s%*#!

LOL too funny

mnju_03
03-24-2012, 07:53 AM
Um... maybe you want to read or re read this? http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13183-Payout-algorithm-explained&highlight=return+investment

Sawn off shotguns... Guns/ Sawn-Off Shotgun A22/D14 360 RP

tjcook07
03-24-2012, 08:02 AM
Um... maybe you want to read or re read this? http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13183-Payout-algorithm-explained&highlight=return+investment

Sawn off shotguns... Guns/ Sawn-Off Shotgun A22/D14 360 RP

The only one that takes respect on my iphone is the tommy gun. The other shotgun available cost 15,000 dollars an is only a 6/4

mnju_03
03-24-2012, 08:09 AM
Sir we have exhausted my knowledge... Maybe you have to be a certain level? I'll look quickly, brb....

Fig Oni
03-24-2012, 08:11 AM
ROI is Return Of Investment

mnju_03
03-24-2012, 08:14 AM
The only one that takes respect on my iphone is the tommy gun. The other shotgun available cost 15,000 dollars an is only a 6/4

I'm confused. No idea.

Fig Oni
03-24-2012, 08:17 AM

You haven't unlocked them yet, save your respect or use on night vision binoculars as they have a 16 att, N.V.G are used even at high level.

tjcook07
03-24-2012, 08:18 AM
ROI is Return Of Investment

And now I feel like a complete idiot lol

I'm confused. No idea.

Me either :/ it might be a level thing and I just cant see it yet, however; you can usually see items even if you are not the level required for it..

mnju_03
03-24-2012, 08:19 AM
It wouldn't do any worse than talking to me! hahahaha

tjcook07
03-24-2012, 08:21 AM
You haven't unlocked them yet, save your respect or use on night vision binoculars as they have a 16 att, N.V.G are used even at high level.

That's the strange thing, I can see the N.V.G. but cant see the shotgun.

Paulio
03-24-2012, 08:25 AM
@tjcook - see the "best of the best guides" and find Tramp Stamp's buildings economics (or something like that) for a closer look at ROI. It changed everything for me, as I was in your position - way too weak for my level - but steadily making up for it now.

Fig Oni
03-24-2012, 08:27 AM
Don't use your respect on mustangs, they are not good either.