PDA

View Full Version : Contraband

kinghansen
03-23-2012, 08:52 PM
Well, I'm going to attempt to get 10. Last time event I shot for 7 and achieved it. It's time to step it up. I'm not going to use gold so this should get interesting; I guess I'm not going to be sleeping for 7 days. :cool:

Any one else with me?

duelblade
03-23-2012, 08:58 PM
I like sleep more then video games.

kinghansen
03-23-2012, 09:00 PM
I like sleep more then video games.

I'm not sure I like sleep more than a 300 attack vehicle. I certainly don't like sleep better than the other alternative, spending hundreds of dollars in gold to get the final item. :p

duelblade
03-23-2012, 09:09 PM
I'm not sure I like sleep more than a 300 attack vehicle. I certainly don't like sleep better than the other alternative, spending hundreds of dollars in gold to get the final item. :p

just don't forget if you get 10 contractbans doesn't mean you will get a car in real life....just don't forget the real world is more important...

Silvio
03-23-2012, 09:11 PM
The big prize for me doesn't warrant gold for me. But I'll be going hard via cash only.

First hit. Contraband.
2: miss
3: miss
4: miss

kinghansen
03-23-2012, 09:15 PM
just don't forget if you get 10 contractbans doesn't mean you will get a car in real life....just don't forget the real world is more important...

True, I see your point. Thankfully I already have a car in real life.

The big prize for me doesn't warrant gold for me. But I'll be going hard via cash only.

First hit. Contraband.
2: miss
3: miss

Im similar to you with:

1. Contraband
2. Miss

I saw a contraband off the bat and though maybe this event will go over better than the last.

Walter
03-23-2012, 09:40 PM
Likely jinx here, but 2 bags, 2 contrabands.

Santa
03-24-2012, 12:07 AM
I saw a contraband off the bat and though maybe this event will go over better than the last.

It's a trick! Almost everyone will get a contraband on the first or second try! Don't be fooled, the drop rate will significantly decrease! Good luck all!

Slickster
03-24-2012, 12:23 AM
1st hit: miss
2nd : contraband
3rd: contraband
4th: miss
Awaiting for time reset to hit 5th:::: good luck all!!!! whether you go gold or in-house cash have a great time

slackerboy
03-24-2012, 12:35 AM
I agree with you Santa.

First 2 opens, both contraband and the next 5, better luck next time oh and a fish gutter in those 5

All with $ option

Bruiser
03-24-2012, 12:36 AM
It's a trick! Almost everyone will get a contraband on the first or second try! Don't be fooled, the drop rate will significantly decrease! Good luck all!

Really?

Im...
Miss
Miss
Miss
Miss
Miss

Your theory doesnt apply here. All using the medium $16,300 to open

slackerboy
03-24-2012, 12:40 AM
@Bruiser

Maybe the drop rate will work in reverse for you :D

dudeman
03-24-2012, 12:50 AM
What the Funkzio?!

1 Contraband ($15,300)
2 Fail ($15,300)
3 Contraband ($15,300)
4 Contraband, Dark Alley Goggles ($15,300), no boss bags remaining

xclusiv
03-24-2012, 12:52 AM
1. contraband
2. fail
3. fail

k0de
03-24-2012, 02:23 AM
0/1 using the "Rusty Knife" or whatever it is.

Better luck next time. Using a Sharp Knife guarantees an open bag.
Sharp knife, eh? I may have something here which will do the trick. Let me see... How about an Empire Knife? Survival Knife? Stiletto Knife? Fish Gutter? Meat Cleaver? Serrated Blade? Colombian Knife? Machete? Butterfly- wait, no... that's useless. Pocket Knife? Backstabber? Savage Dagger? Fire Axe, no?

Crowbar?

Bulldozer?

Got it! Hand Grenade!

Where does one loot the Knife Block/Sharpening Steel?

Plux
03-24-2012, 07:51 AM
3 so far, medium chance only, every hour on the hour.

Amber_
03-24-2012, 07:55 AM
all with cash option

1. fail
2. fail
3. fail
4. fail
5. fail

exciting...

mnju_03
03-24-2012, 07:56 AM

NO! I reject your harsh reality and substitute it with my own! (craddles Iphone)

Fig Oni
03-24-2012, 08:00 AM
Well, I'm going to attempt to get 10. Last time event I shot for 7 and achieved it. It's time to step it up. I'm not going to use gold so this should get interesting; I guess I'm not going to be sleeping for 7 days. :cool:

Any one else with me?

I'm looking at 5 contraband's aka drugs and I'll be happy.
This event I'm going for only barehand option so 5 should be above average.

Love how conzio love to publicise terrorist groups and drugs on MW & CC they had IRA a terrorist group and now you need to find and open contraband's next they do some take on 911, as we in the 90 we had so much trouble in UK because of the IRA but because it's a british thing it irrelevant.

erik
03-24-2012, 08:04 AM
I knew this was coming yesterday and saved no stam or energy for when the event started wasting atleast 2 or 3 attempts last! But...

1. Contra
2. Samurai Knife 9/13
3. Contra
4. Fail
5. Fail
6. Contra
7. Fail

So far so good.

k0de
03-24-2012, 08:19 AM
Love how conzio love to publicise terrorist groups and drugs on MW & CC they had IRA a terrorist group and now you need to find and open contraband's next they do some take on 911, as we in the 90 we had so much trouble in UK because of the IRA but because it's a british thing it irrelevant.
...and then there were the riots in London. Meanwhile, here we are running riot through the city, sticking up everything from Laundromats to Lofts simply to earn respect and looting anything that wasn't nailed down, even if we don't need it (and seriously, who needs more Butterfly Knives?) The Queen would be spinning in her grave if she were dead (dead, but somehow still able to move around, that is). Though since she is none of those things I doubt she cares much about it.

kimberleyj
03-24-2012, 10:00 AM
I'm looking at 5 contraband's aka drugs and I'll be happy.
This event I'm going for only barehand option so 5 should be above average.

I think it is awful how they are publicising the IRA it was bad enough when the US was funding the IRA.

Fig Oni
03-24-2012, 10:17 AM
...and then there were the riots in London. Meanwhile, here we are running riot through the city, sticking up everything from Laundromats to Lofts simply to earn respect and looting anything that wasn't nailed down, even if we don't need it (and seriously, who needs more Butterfly Knives?) The Queen would be spinning in her grave if she were dead (dead, but somehow still able to move around, that is). Though since she is none of those things I doubt she cares much about it.

Bro nothing against you but did you read this before or after you posted it or are you using contraband's.

Dipstik
03-24-2012, 11:36 AM
"Are you using contrabands?"

I chuckled.

k0de
03-24-2012, 12:26 PM
Bro nothing against you but did you read this before or after you posted it or are you using contraband's.
A little from Column A, a little from Column B.