PDA

View Full Version : spend my gold now on crates or save it for gold buildings?

duelblade
03-23-2012, 08:31 PM
simple question really

I bought 750 gold should I

1. save it for buildings as I level ( zeus x2, wedding chapel x2, church x2)

2. blow it all on vicious crates.

sorry about asking again but after throwing away over 100 gold into useless crap last time I wanna make sure I make the right decision.

dudeman
03-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Save it, but wait for the Churches and later buildings.

kinghansen
03-23-2012, 08:49 PM

I agree, this is generally the best choice. Or so I have gathered from reading the forms and guides.

duelblade
03-23-2012, 08:53 PM

I don't the attention span to wait that long and the longer I wait the more gold I will accidentally waste since last time I hit blow torch 4 times on accident (Good thing I didn't have any gold last week)

kinghansen
03-23-2012, 08:54 PM
I don't the attention span to wait that long and the longer I wait the more gold I will accidentally waste since last time I hit blow torch 4 times on accident (Good thing I didn't have any gold last week)

They really need conformation buttons for gold use. I dunno about Funzios policy but maybe you could get that gold back.

duelblade
03-23-2012, 08:56 PM
They really need conformation buttons for gold use. I dunno about Funzios policy but maybe you could get that gold back.

they said something about adding a confirm button....I really wish they would hurry that one up instead of having these weekly gambling contests...

kinghansen
03-23-2012, 08:58 PM
they said something about adding a confirm button....I really wish they would hurry that one up instead of having these weekly gambling contests...

I think they did for certain things like stamina and energy refills. Not 100% sure though, I dont buy gold.

Pekersss
03-23-2012, 08:58 PM
self-control. save it for buildings. i agree about the buttons, but to some extent users have to be held responsible. Personally I want a pirate tavern!! If youre near level 115 (I didnt look back in the thread), Id save for exeleros. Last event, when I heard about the m4a1's, I was level 112 and decent enough stats to be able to save respect. I ended up with 12 exeleros and two chain whips. worth it.

duelblade
03-23-2012, 09:02 PM
self-control. save it for buildings. i agree about the buttons, but to some extent users have to be held responsible. Personally I want a pirate tavern!! If youre near level 115 (I didnt look back in the thread), Id save for exeleros. Last event, when I heard about the m4a1's, I was level 112 and decent enough stats to be able to save respect. I ended up with 12 exeleros and two chain whips. worth it.

ummm ok? how did we get from gold buildings to rp equipment? although totally did the same on my ipod touch account hit level 30 then just saved rp for 2 levels and got 9 goggles as soon as I hit 32 with over 2k rp's

Bruce_law
03-23-2012, 09:09 PM
save it for the finding boss bags event.

duelblade
03-23-2012, 09:13 PM
save it for the finding boss bags event.

If I was gonna spend real money to gamble ( and trust me I never would) then I would have spent it for the emerald burner not this car.

kinghansen
03-23-2012, 09:21 PM
If I was gonna spend real money to gamble ( and trust me I never would) then I would have spent it for the emerald burner not this car.

Yeah the final item last event blows this one outta the water.

Jizzlestix
03-23-2012, 09:23 PM
yah but they make it impossible to get

duelblade
03-23-2012, 09:29 PM
yah but they make it impossible to get

exactly if I learned anything from last event its that you can spend 100s to try and get one all powerful weapon and still fail...what Im trying to say is there is no way I will invest into one of these events unless the proved gold actually got you the weapon...some people claimed to have spent thousands of gold bars and didn't get the emerald burner, Why would anyone be dumb enough invest into this event after last weeks disaster (I don't care how you word it funzio it was a disaster for anyone who spent real money to try and get the emerald burner)

Gaming Will
03-23-2012, 09:37 PM

Yeah, definitely need a confirm button. I hit reset timer by accident with less than 5 min left. Ugh!

Santa
03-24-2012, 12:15 AM
Save it for Gentlemans Clubs, Rock Cafes, Churches, and Wedding Chapels. :)

Rhino72
03-24-2012, 05:57 AM
If this is the only gold you are going to buy then save it for the rock cafe, pirate tavern and gents club. 8, 12, 24 hours are so easy to synch collection times and the $ per hour gain is unbeatable. The money building spreadsheet in the best of the best guides really helps you plan a long term gold building strategy. I wouldn't waste the gold on a church when the options later on are so much better.

kimberleyj
03-24-2012, 06:03 AM
I think the creates are better than the buildings. Nearly all the best weapons are respect items i own 1 gentlemans club and I won't be buying any more buildings.
The higher levels you need gold weapons to keep up.

mnju_03
03-24-2012, 07:42 AM
I'd buy it all, just every little thing your heart desires.