PDA

View Full Version : Loot from php

Sasha54
03-23-2012, 03:13 PM
When you win a fight and get a loot item from your rival - what determines that?
Or is it completely random?

Ramshutu
03-23-2012, 03:21 PM
Random, I think. However levels do play a part in determining what you get.

mnju_03
03-23-2012, 03:26 PM
Random, I think. However levels do play a part in determining what you get.

Like what level you are or map you're on, or both?

Ghost818
03-23-2012, 03:29 PM
I believe you mean PVP, and there are defined algorithms for all drops (stated by CCM)

Caleb
03-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Like what level you are or map you're on, or both?

If we're talking Player v Player, then the maps aren't involved. The mix of loot I got definitely changed some as I leveled up.

mnju_03
03-23-2012, 03:36 PM
I was just trying to make sure EVERYTHING was laid out in the open for possible upcoming variations of this. :P

Vile Lynn
03-23-2012, 03:36 PM
Yeah, what Ghost said above.

Except there is a "top" & loot drops from PVP don't increase stats for higher level players. I'm guessing it was about level 100 or so when they stopped adding to my stats... been a while... I'm in the 130s now.

Sasha54
03-23-2012, 03:52 PM
I believe you mean PVP, and there are defined algorithms for all drops (stated by CCM)

Yes - pvp
So for instance sometimes I might get an armored police truck - very happy with that and sometimes I will get a nail bat - not so happy
Just wondered what determines it - usually don't get anything

And then on the reverse - if someone attacks me - can they get anything out of my inventory - even the best items?

Ghost818
03-23-2012, 03:54 PM
Yes - pvp
So for instance sometimes I might get an armored police truck - very happy with that and sometimes I will get a nail bat - not so happy
Just wondered what determines it - usually don't get anything

And then on the reverse - if someone attacks me - can they get anything out of my inventory - even the best items?
What does php stand for (other than the programming language?) the loot isnt taken away from your rival, it is looted from thin air, and the odds of getting better items are slimmer than the lower ones, meaning you will get more butterfly knives and nail bats (which are the foundation of your melee stats while you are low through mid levels dont hate on them)

Vile Lynn
03-23-2012, 04:03 PM

No, the loot does not come from your inventory.

jobadass
03-23-2012, 04:32 PM
Doesn't matter if it's random or pre-determined. Eventually, it's insignificant. Early on, under level 50, those loot items like butterfly knife, Styg, and boxer shorts will help you. My advice would be to keep attacking and spend respect points wisely

i need muney
03-23-2012, 11:41 PM
You can get nice loot if you are a php coder :) *drums*