PDA

View Full Version : Level of Allies?

Angirl
03-23-2012, 12:30 PM
Does the level of your allies count for anything? Or is it just a case that they bring my units to battle?

War Priest
03-23-2012, 12:32 PM
Nice name. :p

And yes, for each level you can bring 5 allies, and for each ally, you can bring 4 unit's to battle.

Angirl
03-23-2012, 12:43 PM
Cheers, I understand that you can bring 5 allies per level, but what I mean is does it matter if they are level 1 or 101?

War Priest
03-23-2012, 12:51 PM
Yes. If you have 1 ally you will bring in a lot less unit's into battle, and the players in your rival's list will be around your ally count.

Angirl
03-23-2012, 12:56 PM
Sorry, I must be explaining it wrong. For example, a lvl 10 player can use 50 allies. That player uses all 50 allies so has maximum units in battle, but all the allies are at lvl 1 would there be any benefit if they were at lvl 100?

digitalwalker
03-23-2012, 12:57 PM
Cheers, I understand that you can bring 5 allies per level, but what I mean is does it matter if they are level 1 or 101?

It doesn't matter at all. Allies only sever for give u extra slots for battle units.

But if u ally with strong players then they won't have a chance to attack u.

War Priest
03-23-2012, 12:59 PM
No, you ally's level has no affect on you in any way.

Angirl
03-23-2012, 01:03 PM
Thanks very much guys

digitalwalker
03-23-2012, 01:09 PM
U r welcome:)
Addtional.
I think if one is a pvp player, may better ally those players have low level than u. For a PVE player, ally those players have higher level than u. First is to wider the ravil list, second is to narrower the ravil list.

Agent Orange
03-23-2012, 01:16 PM
It doesn't matter at all. Allies only sever for give u extra slots for battle units.

But if u ally with strong players then they won't have a chance to attack u.

Technically that is correct, but I have been rebuilding my ally list and I notice that the higher level players are giving me a bigger kick, eg I add one new ally and my stats jump about 100 pts while lower ones aren't as much but this could also be based on the particular unit being added or units...

digitalwalker
03-23-2012, 01:27 PM
Technically that is correct, but I have been rebuilding my ally list and I notice that the higher level players are giving me a bigger kick, eg I add one new ally and my stats jump about 100 pts while lower ones aren't as much but this could also be based on the particular unit being added or units...

Wow. If the level of allies affect ones stats, it's gonna be very interesting, although I tend to believe its ur units affection.
Anyway, I really hope funzio can implement on making allies become real allies.

Maverick50727
03-23-2012, 05:47 PM
Wow. If the level of allies affect ones stats, it's gonna be very interesting, although I tend to believe its ur units affection.
Anyway, I really hope funzio can implement on making allies become real allies.
It is just the units added. The level of ones allies means nothing. I added people with1 ally or a 1000 and it made no difference. Was below my max ally count so I could see I was only using 10 of 57 units in my attack results screen. Adding rivals of different ally counts still only allowed me to bring 4 of the same type in. 14 of 57 and 18 of 57 when I did my next attack. Stats changed as I expected.

Bronson
03-23-2012, 05:51 PM
It is just the units added. The level of ones allies means nothing. I added people with1 ally or a 1000 and it made no difference. Was below my max ally count so I could see I was only using 10 of 57 units in my attack results screen. Adding rivals of different ally counts still only allowed me to bring 4 of the same type in. 14 of 57 and 18 of 57 when I did my next attack. Stats changed as I expected.

Same for me and I have been altering my allies count for the last few days trying to find the best spot to camp

Agent Orange
03-23-2012, 06:04 PM

That would be the logical conclusion except that I've got a lot of super hornets and stealth frigates almost 1000 in total yet I only have about 500 units I can bring to battle. I think I got through all the hornets based on my attack but still have a few hundred frigates to add so they should all increase my states at the same rate and that isn't what I'm seeing. It is odd, I noticed this same thing with my LLP but at that time I wrote it off to different units. In this case the same units are being added to the mix unless there is some other weird calculation that I'm not seeing.

digitalwalker
03-23-2012, 06:27 PM
Yes, that's why I was superised initially, since I know AO must have known how does ally numbers work very clearly long time ago.

@AO, i sometimes have the similar things happend on me, stats changes unexpectly, and most of the time it comes to normal when I re open the game, thought must be the lag causing this. Alternatively, because of ur 1000 ally bug causing it? But ur llp expericed the similar thing, what would be then..

I generally think when devs programmed the game, the expected behaviors start to deviate while the complicities of the game growth, typically when number of players increases, the complicities growth may quicker than the exponential growth rate, which probably causing quite a lot unexpecting behaviors when performing varies activities by players. Like the chaotic behaviors in many body physics.

Agent Orange
03-23-2012, 06:50 PM
That is a good point and that could explain what we see digitalwalker.

JohnnyR
03-23-2012, 07:28 PM
Maybe screenshots can help. Wonder what the heck is happening...