PDA

View Full Version : Not being attacked

Hal
03-23-2012, 10:54 AM
I have not been attacked on this game now for one month, getting a bit annoying now since it seems to have dulled the game a bit !!! Please write back and if you want to attack me the name is ' Hal ' x

Hal
03-23-2012, 10:55 AM
Help me hahaha

wilsontint
03-23-2012, 10:59 AM
what level are you? will help US find YOU.

War Priest
03-23-2012, 11:00 AM
How much unvaulted money do you have? I will take you on. =)

War Priest
03-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Ok funny story. I was attacked then raided by this player. Then he wrote on my wall "Nice Army". Following that, He then raided, and attacked me. Of course he lost them all, but I find it funny that he tried once, seen my army, then still went for a second try. =)

Aidan
03-23-2012, 11:42 AM
Ok funny story. I was attacked then raided by this player. Then he wrote on my wall "Nice Army". Following that, He then raided, and attacked me. Of course he lost them all, but I find it funny that he tried once, seen my army, then still went for a second try. =)

Somebody got a crush on u. Do share the love will ya WP

Bronco928
03-23-2012, 01:32 PM
I have not been attacked on this game now for one month, getting a bit annoying now since it seems to have dulled the game a bit !!! Please write back and if you want to attack me the name is ' Hal ' x

Thought I had helped you out, but apparently I hit Mal by accident. lol

Hal
03-24-2012, 02:45 AM
How much unvaulted money do you have? I will take you on. =)

Ermm I'm level 19 :) ,but you don't need to know how much money I have lol! Crack on with the attacks people and good luck..... And do yo mean me who attacked you ????

Hal
03-24-2012, 02:47 AM
Hahah that is for trying just keep attacking please :)

Dillinja
03-24-2012, 03:13 AM
Ermm I'm level 19 :) ,but you don't need to know how much money I have lol! Crack on with the attacks people and good luck..... And do yo mean me who attacked you ????
come play with the big boys, we have toys that make you scream.....

Hal
03-24-2012, 03:27 AM
That was the most cringey thing I've heard anyone say lol, ur talking about a simple iPod game like ur a bossman hahahaha get a life pussiiholeeee

Dillinja
03-24-2012, 03:49 PM
That was the most cringey thing I've heard anyone say lol, ur talking about a simple iPod game like ur a bossman hahahaha get a life pussiiholeeee
hmmm...you obviously don't understand sarcasm, dont worry...Come back when your balls have dropped and you have actually popped your cherry.