PDA

View Full Version : Which place should I camp for the best gold drops?

Major Elvis Newton
03-23-2012, 03:59 AM
I've completed every map up to Seaside through level 5. Then I camped for a while getting M4A1's. Now that this is over, is there a building on any certain level that dros the best cash to stamina spent? Anyone know?

Santa
03-23-2012, 04:02 AM
Maybe Teahouse @ Chinatown. I assumed you meant energy not stamina? Teahouse has a good payout:energy ratio. Also a small chance to drop an armored police truck.

Major Elvis Newton
03-23-2012, 05:28 AM
The Teahouse is a good suggestion. Thanks

i need muney
03-23-2012, 11:38 AM
Teahouse is not even in the Top-100. Best is agent mccarthy at united nations. And you are guaranteed to get somewhat decent loot.
I would recommend the courthouse, since it is exactly 24hours in energy if your a agent or goodfella, has same average $/e output and drops goverment limo.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AqG6Hk8lT37YdG9xemZ6aWFTSTRKNVUxUllzbWE5e nc&single=true&gid=6&output=html

Rhino72
03-23-2012, 01:38 PM
Thanks Muney that is a great point you just made. Do you think it is a better idea to farm agent mccarthy and guaratee a decent drop or do you take your 1/3 chances on the courthouse? (Or do you think it would be better off to farm any boss level type where you think he drops something that you could use long term?)

i need muney
03-25-2012, 06:59 PM
High-end bosses take way too much energy to actually farm them for loot.
Please check the link for exact loot you can get.
I recommend the courthouse, if you're into it.