PDA

View Full Version : L fizzle wait for meeeeeeeeee

Slickster
03-23-2012, 12:57 AM
Dang dang I feel like the nerdy kid chasing the school bus, I am aware that ms L. Fizzle's thread has been closed but I couldn't help myself, it wouldnt feel right if I didn't throw my bones into the funzio bowl...
1. Juggle this!!
2. Bozo's revenge
3. Here's your ice cream
4. Famous quote ," why so serious?"

That's all I could mustard up for now, besides got to get back I hear someone caseing my Laundry mat, momma always said you got to have clean under shorts.

Max Power
03-23-2012, 06:50 AM
That's all I could mustard up for now,

Did you "ketchup" to Fizzle?

Rhino72
03-23-2012, 07:47 AM
Same here I missed out on that thread so here I go:

"Bad Humor" and "Mr. Not-so-Softy"

If that doesn't look like a scary Ice Cream Truck from the hood I don't know what does!

Swifty
03-23-2012, 07:48 AM
I like the "Bad Humor."

I wish I had thought of that first.

Rhino72
03-23-2012, 07:54 AM
Come on Fizzle, if I have Swiftys vote you know it is good. Hoops + beers = tough to post last night!

Slickster
03-23-2012, 09:19 AM
Did you "ketchup" to Fizzle?. Nice pun:::: No :( just like that typical ice cream truck it continued on oblivious to my attempts of waving it down and as I pushed (with forest gump like stamina) I was almost in rock throwing distance when I suddenly stub my stinking big toe, I feel down in pain , got back up like a big boy limped home and had an old ice cream sandwich. Maybe next time , I'll have my mongoose ready

L Fizzle
03-23-2012, 10:32 AM
You guys are too funny.

DenZ1
03-23-2012, 11:57 AM
Batman's Nightmare

... Truck :)

Rhino72
03-23-2012, 12:30 PM
So Fizzle does that mean these entries can still make the vote?

Joeycool
03-23-2012, 01:36 PM
Yes... I missed this too. Prob because of UK times.

I would name the limited edition vehicle Barry.

Thats all. Just Barry.

Or... Clowning Glory.

It sounds a bit like crowning glory. But i cleverly substituted the "r" for an "l". Because the vehicle has a clown on the top... Its like a play on words.

And also crowning glory is a pretty good thing right? It means the top of the range type of thing. And the stats on the vehicle are really good.

My name suggestion is like an onion... so many layers!

Or of course... we could just stick with my initial thought... Barry?

L Fizzle
03-23-2012, 01:46 PM
Ok ok...no more....I'm about to make the poll soon!