PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else notice the update to 2.2.1?

Thinks
03-22-2012, 06:21 PM
So, I just noticed there's an update in the app store for 2.2.1. Am I late the party?

Steve0
03-22-2012, 06:36 PM
It just came up on my phone I wonder what bug fixes there are? It just came out today.

Thinks
03-22-2012, 06:39 PM
I know... i downloaded it... kinda wished I had waited. Do me a favor... rob my LM please.

Xira
03-22-2012, 09:37 PM
2.2.1 HD causes your explosives to fountain off you like never before, but it's been out for a bit... I havent been watching threads, was the explosive change meant to be or did they accidentally revert I wonder?

Santa
03-23-2012, 04:08 AM
I just updated my CC. I'm not equipping my mafia with explosives so the supposed explosives change shouldn't affect me. Anyone know what other changes were made? Hopefully they can come up with a fix for the invisible buildings glitch.

TenderPlacebo
03-23-2012, 04:30 AM
Yea, I haven't installed yet. If anyone has please inform of any noticeable changes. You certain there is change with explosives? really want to know what this means.

"Instant granting of respect and loot from attacks and robs"

Max Power
03-23-2012, 04:54 AM
I played it in Betea for a while. Honestly, the only difference I noticed is when picking up money it went upper left, loot items went lower right. The big graphic for loot items is no more either. No clue why.

A pretty uneventful update.

Cupcrzy
03-23-2012, 06:43 AM
This was a good update for me! I can actually see buildings again after 2 months. The ones I bought are really cool.

omnus
03-23-2012, 07:05 AM
When they do things like this they should release the revision list, like pretty much any other game does. It would help to eliminate the guessing and conspiracies.

Max Power
03-23-2012, 07:10 AM
When they do things like this they should release the revision list, like pretty much any other game does. It would help to eliminate the guessing and conspiracies.

They do in the beta version, I imagine they do elsewhere. Usually the revision lists are kinda vague. Bug fixes is common, without ant reference to the bugs. This list was real non-eventful.

In the future I can post them after the beta goes production, if that helps.

Caleb
03-23-2012, 07:57 AM
What's new

★ Faster game startup!
★ Clarified messaging for purchasing stamina and energy refills
★ Added polish to buildings and decorations for older devices
★ Instant granting of respect and loot from attacks and robs
★ Additional bug fixes

Xira
03-23-2012, 08:43 AM
What's new

You are missing

★ Watch all the explosives you have purchased because we decreased the rate of loss, now disappear fast again... Suckers!!

Swifty
03-23-2012, 09:05 AM
I seem to be losing a lot of attack explosives when I win.