PDA

View Full Version : Huge problems with wall postings

jobadass
03-22-2012, 06:20 PM
Who else is getting the server problem/lagging issues with posting on others' walls or deleting from your own? It's annoying as all get-up, and if it's because Funzio is reading every post, they need to figure out how to do it without bogging the game down.

Thinks
03-22-2012, 06:27 PM
I am. Posts disappearing and reappearing. One day during the wall safe event, I had every message ever posted on my board listed, including the few thousand spam messages I deleted in the past. I had to open a ticket to get them removed. No way I was deleting them all again

jobadass
03-22-2012, 06:32 PM
I haven't had it that bad, but similiar. It's driving me nuts!

Vile Lynn
03-22-2012, 07:03 PM
Had a bunch of wall posts mysteriously deleted... The lag has been forever.

Dipstik
03-22-2012, 07:04 PM
When I try to delete one, it deletes the wrong one... Then it says server error when I try again. Eventually all new ones just disappear.

deuces
03-22-2012, 07:18 PM
When I try to delete one, it deletes the wrong one... Then it says server error when I try again. Eventually all new ones just disappear.

This is what happens for me as well. Deleting one gives me the error, and then deletes all the rest of the messages as well. I have some messages from 30+ days ago that stay there tho, it seems to only be deleting messages within a certain time frame.

jobadass
03-22-2012, 07:37 PM
Exac;ty what I'm getting, plus anytime I reply to someone, I see it on my wall for more than the usual couple of minutes. Makes me think that big brother is watching...eeeewwww, conspiracy theory #6,666,666 against Funzio;)