PDA

View Full Version : AAA: Ask Anyone Anything

i need muney
03-22-2012, 03:42 PM
I thought that maybe that thing that Mark started will work for all the forum.
Just ask anyone any question you'd like within norms of decency :)
So this is like "Anything you wanted to know about random internet peoples, but didnt have the chance to ask"
w00t!

Nicholost
03-22-2012, 03:51 PM
I can see this getting ridiculously hard to follow. It'll be like 200 people are around a room and each is trying to have a conversation with another at the opposite wall.

I propose: ask the previous poster anything. So I would ask i need money a question, then someone would ask me one, etc.

Here we go. i need money, what is the funniest post you have come across on the forums?

kinghansen
03-22-2012, 03:55 PM
Nicholost? Why do you so thouroughly enjoy picking your nose?

Nicholost
03-22-2012, 04:04 PM
Nicholost? Why do you so thoroughly enjoy picking your nose?
1) Yes, I am here.
2) I do it to pass time. Thinking man has his famous thinking pose. I have my picking pose. Thinking man really benefits in no way from his position. It looks tiresome, somewhat uncomfortable, and the lack of proper attire can't be socially acceptable. Mine on the other hand, clears my airways and improves flow. Occasionally, I even acquire a light snack. Passing time, clearing airways, snacking; that's a win-win-win.

Ramshutu
03-22-2012, 04:13 PM
I would like to ask God where I left my I left my 12' vinyl copy of Josh Wink higher state of consciousness that I lost about 6 years ao.

Joeycool
03-22-2012, 04:53 PM
1) Yes, I am here.

Ha ha! Brilliant mate!

Joeycool
03-22-2012, 04:55 PM
I would like to ask God where I left my I left my 12' vinyl copy of Josh Wink higher state of consciousness that I lost about 6 years ao.

Is god a forum member? Whats his/her username. Anyone know?

I used to have that record BTW.

Fig Oni
03-22-2012, 05:00 PM
I want to change my forum name to "Rime Ity"

mnju_03
03-22-2012, 05:01 PM

My first question is... Ramshutu, why not buy another one?

Fig Oni
03-22-2012, 05:07 PM
My first question is... Ramshutu, why not buy another one?

He spent all his money buying gold trying to get the 10 emeralds

Ramshutu you do ask a lot from god.

mnju_03
03-22-2012, 05:08 PM
He spent all his money buying gold trying to get the 10 emeralds

Ramshutu you do ask a lot from god.

This does make quite a lot of sense to me.

Next question to all. I'm thinking of a number 1 - 10. Can you guess which number?!

Ramshutu
03-22-2012, 05:10 PM
Is god a forum member? Whats his/her username. Anyone know?

I used to have that record BTW.

I think it will be against forum rules to make any jokes including God. But on the grounds that you answered my question, and also insinuated that you have my record, you are the prime suspect.

mnju_03
03-22-2012, 05:12 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhh snap! hahahahahahahahahaha

Whip88
03-22-2012, 08:50 PM
I can see this getting ridiculously hard to follow. It'll be like 200 people are around a room and each is trying to have a conversation with another at the opposite wall.

I propose: ask the previous poster anything. So I would ask i need money a question, then someone would ask me one, etc.

Here we go. i need money, what is the funniest post you have come across on the forums?

Nicholost, did you really slip on duck poop and if so did you get any on yourself?

i need muney
03-22-2012, 10:12 PM

Damn! I'll have to search for that one!

This

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a69/LightningCountX/m4goth.jpg
And this

Was my ass nerfed? I havent had a single drop in 8 times

Off topic. This belongs in the Brownstone thread.

Ram
03-22-2012, 11:25 PM
I need muney = Madhatter

am I right?

Ghost818
03-22-2012, 11:32 PM
I need muney = Madhatter

am I right?

All the dots are missing, it surely cant be him.

i need muney
03-22-2012, 11:33 PM
I need muney = Madhatter
am I right?
You're left. Are you for real?

L Fizzle
03-22-2012, 11:38 PM
Hey....everyone behave. No bad language or inappropriate talk.....

Chat amongst yourselves...stay on topic...and don't get weird.

I'm serious. (Everything has been so nice the last few days!)

Xira
03-22-2012, 11:43 PM
Don't worry, another event will put things back to "normal"

slackerboy
03-22-2012, 11:46 PM
+1 Xira. Wont take much to change the mood :p

Max Power
03-23-2012, 06:55 AM
Chat amongst yourselves...stay on topic...and don't get weird.

Um...what exactly is the topic we should be staying on?

And don't get weird? You're talking to a forum full of adults that willingly spend hundreds of real dollars on fake gold in an app game. That is the very definition of weird.

Burn
03-23-2012, 07:16 AM
I'm going to pretend Max has asked a question and answer it ;)

Actually, whilst I haven't got any gold buildings or gold weapons myself, I think the whole stigmatising of gold buyers is a bit daft. For me it is purely a gameplay choice, I want to see how far i can get without it. When I hit a wall, if the game still captivates me, I will buy.

But I've seen loads of comments on walls along the lines of... "You bought Gold for a free game, ahahahaha, you s*ck".

I don't get this line of thinking. You are paying for entertainment. You like boxing? You've probably bought a Pay Per View fight. You like sports? You've probably bought tickets and gone to a game. You a petrolhead? You've possibly bought upgrades to get a little more power, or bought some new rims for your car. You play Golf? Hah, you've wasted millions of monies and you still s*ck at the game ;)

If buying Gold increases your enjoyment of the game, do it. It's just another form of entertainment. And most entertainment comes with a price tag attached.

Swifty
03-23-2012, 07:22 AM
+1 Burn, well said.

Max Power
03-23-2012, 07:28 AM
I'm going to pretend Max has asked a question and answer it ;)

Actually, whilst I haven't got any gold buildings or gold weapons myself, I think the whole stigmatising of gold buyers is a bit daft. For me it is purely a gameplay choice, I want to see how far i can get without it. When I hit a wall, if the game still captivates me, I will buy.

But I've seen loads of comments on walls along the lines of... "You bought Gold for a free game, ahahahaha, you s*ck".

I don't get this line of thinking. You are paying for entertainment. You like boxing? You've probably bought a Pay Per View fight. You like sports? You've probably bought tickets and gone to a game. You a petrolhead? You've possibly bought upgrades to get a little more power, or bought some new rims for your car. You play Golf? Hah, you've wasted millions of monies and you still s*ck at the game ;)

If buying Gold increases your enjoyment of the game, do it. It's just another form of entertainment. And most entertainment comes with a price tag attached.

To be clear, I wasn't slamming gold buyers, I am one of them. I am the very definition of weird.

Telling us as a group to not "get weird" is like telling pigs not to wallow in the mud.

The gold vs non-gold thing is a very well hashed out debate, one that probably doesn't need to be revisited anytime soon.

Burn
03-23-2012, 07:42 AM
Telling us as a group to not "get weird" is like telling pigs not to wallow in the mud.

Made me laugh :D

And knew you weren't demeaning anyone, apologies if it seemed I was suggesting you were.

Swifty
03-23-2012, 07:47 AM
I think we need more threads on the gold vs. non-gold thing.

It can be like the M4A1s used to be. At a bare minimum, one new thread per day, and usually more. Way more.

Vile Lynn
03-23-2012, 08:14 AM
Heh, I think Fizz meant like creepy-weird or nasty/mean-weird.
"Weird" to me is a term-of-endearment. I like weird people.

L Fizzle
03-23-2012, 08:18 AM
Heh, I think Fizz meant like creepy-weird or nasty/mean-weird.
"Weird" to me is a term-of-endearment. I like weird people.

Yup. :) :) :)

Nicholost
03-23-2012, 09:23 AM
Nicholost, did you really slip on duck poop and if so did you get any on yourself?

Not while typing that response, but I have slipped on some before. Actually, it has happened a lot (I'm pretty clumsy) and I almost always do it when I'm wearing new kicks. It's like the ducks know. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/skep.gif

LFizzle, you totally opened yourself up to participating by telling us to keep it anti-weird. So, LFizzle, what is the worst date you have ever been on?

i need muney
04-22-2012, 08:45 AM
I still wonder ;)

mnju_03
04-22-2012, 09:39 AM
Um...what exactly is the topic we should be staying on?

And don't get weird? You're talking to a forum full of adults that willingly spend hundreds of real dollars on fake gold in an app game. That is the very definition of weird.

I wish it was just hundreds. Lmao!