PDA

View Full Version : Nanotech factory

Njwmrb
03-22-2012, 01:23 PM
Hey I just started building a nanotech factory and I wanted to get an idea of how common they are. I have not seen one on another players base before but I am only level 78 so I haven't reached the "whale" levels yet. I was wondering if they are pretty common to have in those levels or if I'm just super cool :cool:

digitalwalker
03-22-2012, 01:34 PM
Got 2 of them while level 72. Some of my ravils got them as well. Looks like low level players have them more commonly than higher level players, may be because of people can hide in low ally regions not like those in 90s above.

Maverick50727
03-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Got 2 of them while level 72. Some of my ravils got them as well. Looks like low level players have them more commonly than higher level players, may be because of people can hide in low ally regions not like those in 90s above.
Amen, I'm in the 90's and didn't get them before . Grab them early is all I can say if you are a free player. It is real easy to make money in attacks and raids in the early game. I find everything is vaulted these days and I get pounded constantly by big goldfish. But that is the nature of the game. I keep everything in the 10 mil vault and spend the rest or else the level 150+ that can see me now just steal it. I'm going a different route in strategy now and maybe will revisit getting some in a few weeks. At least the good thing is I'm not losing as many units as I did in the past and I'm still holding my own against the majority.

JMC
03-22-2012, 04:18 PM
You cant hide with money out in the higher levels. Me and my brother are the only free players that ive seen that have them. We each have two.

Then a lot of the gold buyers dont care for economy. The ones that do though had them a while ago. Heard the upgrade cost from level 8 to 9 is around 1 billion.

Wildfire
03-22-2012, 04:44 PM
Heard the upgrade cost from level 8 to 9 is around 1 billion.
Lol I'll not worry about that this week! Probably takes a year to finish the upgrade too!

Bronco928
03-22-2012, 04:46 PM
You cant hide with money out in the higher levels. Me and my brother are the only free players that ive seen that have them. We each have two.

Then a lot of the gold buyers dont care for economy. The ones that do though had them a while ago. Heard the upgrade cost from level 8 to 9 is around 1 billion.

Ain't that the truth...you get attacked by the big-gold fish off and on all day...no hope of saving a bunch of un-vaulted cash!

digitalwalker
03-22-2012, 05:10 PM
I have seen quite a few players, mostly gold players, but also some free players, do not build any economics, they earn cash by doing pvp, and use those cash to buy powerful units, they have high level of units and boost buildings. This kind of strategy is what I m following too.

The reason of having a strong ecomonics is all to have a powerful army, comparing between spending money on income buildings or units, if using those cash for buying and upgrading money buildings to buy units, one gains advantage within the time period of money buildings pay u back. And becomes only disadvantaged when exceed that time period. And for a strong ecomonics base like 500K/hrs + , this time period can be as long as years. So if one doesn't intended to play this game that long and wanna enjoy the every benefit of the game, I say why not spent money on buying units directly rather than ecomonics. Well, yes of course, one need to have a smart and sustainable strategy to earn cash from doing pvp.

The very simple key of why this works is that while one army getting more powerful, it becomes easier to farm more cash from other ravils, it's a mutual benifital cycle.

Sorry op, I m a bit of off topic, and the reason I bought those two nano tech is more to make my base looks nicer, without the intention to upgrade them, the 800k per day income is not a game changer at all.

jon_funzio
03-29-2012, 10:20 AM
I raided a level four one this morning, $660,000 return; rather nice! This player (in the Lvl 80-90 range) has two, one at level four, one at level two and appears to be a free player.

I'm currently beefing up my defence to a level where I can start thinking about saving $19m; may have to upgrade the cement factory quite a lot to make it a little cheaper!

Dreno33
03-29-2012, 11:43 AM
what level is the nano tech factory unlocked? its not in the spreadsheet. also, the collection cycle and output would be cool info too(:

Bronson
03-29-2012, 12:02 PM
what level is the nano tech factory unlocked? its not in the spreadsheet. also, the collection cycle and output would be cool info too(:

It unlocks at level 60 and it's £200k every 12 hours

Dreno33
03-29-2012, 01:01 PM
It unlocks at level 60 and it's £200k every 12 hours

damn.... ill never get there lol. I've leveled up to almost 6 just by winning attacks by others

Mudphud
03-29-2012, 01:07 PM
I built one and am close to a second. Thought about selling my nuc plant to get the second one completed. It takes a lot of defense and some luck to get it done. Good luck!

Bronson
03-29-2012, 01:09 PM
damn.... ill never get there lol. I've leveled up to almost 6 just by winning attacks by others

Yeah i heard about your crusade and much respect to you I haven't got the patience to do what your doing but best of luck and in about 10 months you will be a force to be reckoned with. When that time comes add me as an ally lol

Dreno33
03-29-2012, 02:46 PM
Yeah i heard about your crusade and much respect to you I haven't got the patience to do what your doing but best of luck and in about 10 months you will be a force to be reckoned with. When that time comes add me as an ally lol

thanks man(: I'm currently at 62/0 in fights(:

Aidan
03-29-2012, 04:54 PM
Just came across a guy with two nano level 4 & 5 n his defence is only 7k! He must've bought the cash to buy n upgrade it coz no way he was ablevto hold tht much cash without getting attcked. I'll be keeping him on close watch. Cant wait to raid it. Wonder hw much cash will it dispense

Hello Kitty
03-29-2012, 05:02 PM
Just came across a guy with two nano level 4 & 5 n his defence is only 7k! He must've bought the cash to buy n upgrade it coz no way he was ablevto hold tht much cash without getting attcked. I'll be keeping him on close watch. Cant wait to raid it. Wonder hw much cash will it dispense

L4 will payout $660k and L5 will payout $960k on raids. Nice score.

Luke7676
03-29-2012, 05:04 PM
I'm thinking of building one of these next after my space center is done building. It took me about 3 days to save up 12 mil for the space center had about 14mil when I bought it. Seems even that this event is going on I didn't get touched while I had almost 7 mil unvaulted in those 3 days. The first 2 days of the event I lost 2times from gold players attacks but won the rest. But by the time I get back up to 10 mil my final vault upgrade should be finished and hopefully won't lose a attack between 10 and 20 mil lol.

Dreno33
03-29-2012, 06:53 PM
i wish i could build a nano tech at level 5 lol. that would be most splendid

Thunder Child
03-30-2012, 01:12 AM
Still got to build two space centers and two Nanotech factories just as I reach the jumping off point for shark pond above me... Gonna take some doing!

Luke7676
03-30-2012, 01:18 AM
Still got to build two space centers and two Nanotech factories just as I reach the jumping off point for shark pond above me... Gonna take some doing!

I hear that. My goal is to have all those done by that time as well. Started building space center today and saving for nanotech now. But I still have time only lvl 68 atm

Aidan
03-30-2012, 02:29 AM
L4 will payout $660k and L5 will payout $960k on raids. Nice score.

Thanks kitty fr the info tho the guy seems to vanish of all a sudden. Myb the guy is a forum member n saw my post. Dang, i knew i shudnt open my mouth b4 i nail it. Better luck next time

Hello Kitty
03-30-2012, 05:40 AM
Thanks kitty fr the info tho the guy seems to vanish of all a sudden. Myb the guy is a forum member n saw my post. Dang, i knew i shudnt open my mouth b4 i nail it. Better luck next time

You'll find him! I don't have nanotech opps at my level, but hit up L3 and L5 oil rigs for $367k and $840k, respectively, two days in a row. That was cool. Not for the poor fella. I want to go back, but he asked to be an ally and now I feel bad. One more hit? :p

Aidan
03-30-2012, 06:00 AM
Yeah, tht will defo make u feel guilty. Tho sometimes i pretend not to notice his request n carried on raiding. Aftr tht will accept his request n pm him "oh my, i'm sorry..didnt read ur post till now.peace 😪

Bronson
03-30-2012, 06:56 AM
You'll find him! I don't have nanotech opps at my level, but hit up L3 and L5 oil rigs for $367k and $840k, respectively, two days in a row. That was cool. Not for the poor fella. I want to go back, but he asked to be an ally and now I feel bad. One more hit? :p

Yeah def hit him just one more time it would be rude not to. And it's his fault for not timing his buildings.

stricker
03-30-2012, 07:03 AM
wow kitty! i thought it was just when you were hissed off... but i'm seeing there are more feline characteristics i you than first revealed...

are you playing with your food before you kill it? ...or, are you bringing your spoils to the dev gods' forum (altar) so they'll know you are a good kitty? haha =D

Dreno33
03-30-2012, 07:21 AM
maybe try to get a little fire going. stock up on food before you venture further into the forest. There's more than just bears out there ya know

Hello Kitty
03-30-2012, 08:01 AM
wow kitty! i thought it was just when you were hissed off... but i'm seeing there are more feline characteristics i you than first revealed...

are you playing with your food before you kill it? ...or, are you bringing your spoils to the dev gods' forum (altar) so they'll know you are a good kitty? haha =D

Bahahaha! I guess I'm playing with my food first. I offer cash for gold to the dev gods. Meow!

SoloAxis
03-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Well thanks to the raids on the cash cow destroyer, I got enough money to start my build while case farming with gold in pursuit of the 10th doc. It's a lengthy 72 hour build(nanotechnology building):(. I am already wanting to see it sprout sum green!

Njwmrb
03-30-2012, 05:06 PM
Just saw you in game digitalwalker, very impressive.

digitalwalker
03-30-2012, 06:33 PM
Just saw you in game digitalwalker, very impressive.

Hehe,thx:)

SoloAxis
03-30-2012, 09:42 PM
I have seen quite a few players, mostly gold players, but also some free players, do not build any economics, they earn cash by doing pvp, and use those cash to buy powerful units, they have high level of units and boost buildings. This kind of strategy is what I m following too.

The reason of having a strong ecomonics is all to have a powerful army, comparing between spending money on income buildings or units, if using those cash for buying and upgrading money buildings to buy units, one gains advantage within the time period of money buildings pay u back. And becomes only disadvantaged when exceed that time period. And for a strong ecomonics base like 500K/hrs + , this time period can be as long as years. So if one doesn't intended to play this game that long and wanna enjoy the every benefit of the game, I say why not spent money on buying units directly rather than ecomonics. Well, yes of course, one need to have a smart and sustainable strategy to earn cash from doing pvp.

The very simple key of why this works is that while one army getting more powerful, it becomes easier to farm more cash from other ravils, it's a mutual benifital cycle.

Sorry op, I m a bit of off topic, and the reason I bought those two nano tech is more to make my base looks nicer, without the intention to upgrade them, the 800k per day income is not a game changer at all.
I see where you are comin from and do understand the reasoning. But hear me out... To not invest is long term suicide. Just as if you have in any monetary situation on a long term interval. Bc if you are not indebt then rate of progress is weakened. To be indebted, is to force yourself to produce and yield more from your investments which in this case are gaurented. Do u want to be the guy making 500k a year with a 2.5mil mortgage or a guy making 60k a year with a 140k mortgage? The higher income yields more production. I focused on economics for months now and it has allowed me to be able to buy defense units during up grade times (almost 800 ambulances alone) to repel high buying gold players at that time which I calculated he spend at least $1050 alone in gold units... Before creates came out 2... What I am saying is the money buildings do offer long term goal and when I am playing another iPad game I started over a year ago that deals with players competing I am taking long term routes. Also I relies economics does not answer ever question but does offer solutions that I am starting to see even now. And like the guy who buys the new iPad initially, the market eventually changes and now his money is spent and can not adjust to the new iPad model that is released. This is related to the probability of updates on units that maybe available to economic pursuers that offers more defense the the carrier does now for around 5mil I think. I am not a anti gold player for I have spent $500 roughly thanks to the events and gold buildings, but I just believe the economic route will allow the user to eventually "wipe his own a**"

digitalwalker
03-31-2012, 03:22 AM
I see where you are comin from and do understand the reasoning. But hear me out... To not invest is long term suicide. Just as if you have in any monetary situation on a long term interval. Bc if you are not indebt then rate of progress is weakened. To be indebted, is to force yourself to produce and yield more from your investments which in this case are gaurented. Do u want to be the guy making 500k a year with a 2.5mil mortgage or a guy making 60k a year with a 140k mortgage? The higher income yields more production. I focused on economics for months now and it has allowed me to be able to buy defense units during up grade times (almost 800 ambulances alone) to repel high buying gold players at that time which I calculated he spend at least $1050 alone in gold units... Before creates came out 2... What I am saying is the money buildings do offer long term goal and when I am playing another iPad game I started over a year ago that deals with players competing I am taking long term routes. Also I relies economics does not answer ever question but does offer solutions that I am starting to see even now. And like the guy who buys the new iPad initially, the market eventually changes and now his money is spent and can not adjust to the new iPad model that is released. This is related to the probability of updates on units that maybe available to economic pursuers that offers more defense the the carrier does now for around 5mil I think. I am not a anti gold player for I have spent $500 roughly thanks to the events and gold buildings, but I just believe the economic route will allow the user to eventually "wipe his own a**"

Ur analogy is not quite correct here, yes, I would like to be a guy having income 500k per year with 2.5 mortgage. However, that is a life time strategy. For a 1-2 year strategy, such huge mortgage would kill me.

I may just use myself as an example,

one of my account is mainly focusing economics, and having income 400k, played since the game started, and another account obtained more than 1billion from pvp which has played 3months.

Very rough and yet overestimated calculation shows: for the firt account obtain 1billion, it wold cost 3.5 month. Account for the base building time has spent, thats 7.5 months in total. And if the second account continuely obtain cash from pvp in that rate, then the first account would never overpass the second.I do understand, while leveling to a level 90+ region, cash in pvp is getting less and less, and that is the time, the second account will focusing on ecomonics ( has doing it already, 230k income now)

To give a simple conclusion to list the advantage and disadvantage of both:

Mainly build ecomonics: easy as not require much skills, stable, strong in long term when has very high income. Time consuming, not very fun, tired as one need to collect money.

Mainly focusing on pvp: hard, unstable, strong in early and mid term(see my sig). Very fun. Less growth space in high levels.

Aidan
03-31-2012, 05:23 AM
Upgrading the nano,space centre or even nuclear plant to lvl 10 will take years fr u to break even. Nt sure i'll still be playing at tht time. More importantly, will the game still exist by tht time?

In business term there r this things tht we called product cycle n boston box. Evry product will hv it's own growth, maturity n decline cycle. The last stage where the product is in a declining market growth n market share is called dog. The owner then will hv to decide whether to keep it or pull the plug.

Normally when a company hv a declining product it will replace it with a new exciting product tht will too eventually decline n the process repeat. Good example will be the iphone. It's launched during christmas n will peak at around july n by the time the sales has dropped, apple will launch a new iphone again in dec n so on n so on.

Thunder Child
03-31-2012, 05:36 AM
A bit of serious economics to spice things up in the forum! How's things Aidan?

Aidan
03-31-2012, 07:22 AM
A bit of serious economics to spice things up in the forum! How's things Aidan?

I like spicy things n spicy food. Having nandos with hot peri peri fr lunch. Niceee
I'm good thunder, trying to catch up on u. U just wait there ok? 👌

Thunder Child
03-31-2012, 07:37 AM
I like spicy things n spicy food. Having nandos with hot peri peri fr lunch. Niceee
I'm good thunder, trying to catch up on u. U just wait there ok? 👌Not going ANYWHERE just yet...reaching the end of the night here, a bottle of red wine worse for the wear...