PDA

View Full Version : Do you get anything useful for building goals off the goal list?

duelblade
03-22-2012, 10:22 AM
So I've been looking at my goals lately since I've been camping I don't even do them anymore but im wondering if non leveling goals give you anything other then exp and barely any money?
Right now I've got the "build a guard dog training center" and "machine gun malfunction" (upgrade a machine gun turret to level 9) now I highly doubt I will every do the upgrade a machine gun to level 9 (unless someone on here states that their is a worthwhile reward for finishing that goal) Since it costs over 1m and around 7-10 days of upgrading to finish.
However the guard dog training center would be easy to obtain.

So does anyone know of the rewards for building goals? or is it all the exp and hardly any cash like missions?

Aid
03-22-2012, 10:27 AM
I try to do the goals, just so they are completed. The machine gun gave something like 40,000 in cash, I do not remember the reward for dog training center, although I am sure it was not anything huge. When you do some of the mission jobs/goals I think the rewards are a little better, but on may you spend millions to get equipment you probably will not use

duelblade
03-22-2012, 10:28 AM
I try to do the goals, just so they are completed. The machine gun gave something like 40,000 in cash, I do not remember the reward for dog training center, although I am sure it was not anything huge. When you do some of the mission jobs/goals I think the rewards are a little better, but on may you spend millions to get equipment you probably will not use

yea...thats what I thought....