PDA

View Full Version : Best sea loot???

BrodawgCanada
03-22-2012, 05:03 AM
Does anyone know the best mission to get a sea loot, besides the docks transport......?

JohnnyR
03-22-2012, 07:21 AM
Emir Island, minisub. Just hit the sub, pops out every other time.

Judicium
03-22-2012, 07:52 AM
asking for best in terms of most profitable and easy to get or as in best stats?

Bronco928
03-22-2012, 04:36 PM
asking for best in terms of most profitable and easy to get or as in best stats?

Mini sub is pretty darn good, for 130e you get a mini-sub 80% plus some monopoly money

Bronco928
03-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Mini sub is pretty darn good, for 130e you get a mini-sub 80% plus some monopoly money

Just picked up another mini-sub 8a 6d, plus $18,808 for only 130e; please post if you have something comparable.

vball
03-22-2012, 04:41 PM
I was farming that for some time, and picked up quite a few subs. Over time the losses though were so high that it not seem to make as much sense in leveling up due to the pve and yet have units with such high losses. Would rather use my time for pvp as I want the valor points and buy some cheap units as meat.

Are you all experiencing the same catastrophic losses on that as I did? My guess is had close to 100 harvested, but poof they went away pretty fast.

stricker
03-22-2012, 04:51 PM
I was farming that for some time, and picked up quite a few subs. Over time the losses though were so high that it not seem to make as much sense in leveling up due to the pve and yet have units with such high losses. Would rather use my time for pvp as I want the valor points and buy some cheap units as meat.

Are you all experiencing the same catastrophic losses on that as I did? My guess is had close to 100 harvested, but poof they went away pretty fast.
I agree with you on the mini-subs... my 1st one fell within a day of getting it. I saw where others had experienced the same so I didn't go get anymore. I did pick up another during the t-bar event though... just looked in my inventory and it's gone too... they suck imho...

actually, most all of the pve loot seems to fall rather fast... well, expect all the little crap units that doesn't make the cut in your total available units for att/def because their a/d is too low!!!! I do use ATs for meat shields but I've questioned if it is worth it from time to time.

JohnnyR
03-22-2012, 05:46 PM

That's kind of the point with these units. Better the minisubs and ATs than the Super Hornets and Harriers...

BrodawgCanada
03-22-2012, 06:18 PM
I need something with high stats, don't care about buy in cost, have all maps unlocked......

War Priest
03-22-2012, 06:28 PM
Maybe one of the 4 new maps will have good sea loot.

Judicium
03-22-2012, 07:01 PM
just got a couple mini subs from pvping o.o must be part of the new patch/changes.

Bronco928
03-23-2012, 06:49 AM
I need something with high stats, don't care about buy in cost, have all maps unlocked......

I just landed 2 predator subs 26a 14d in PVP action, plus several mini-subs.