PDA

View Full Version : The way to stop raiding or attacking continuously from a rival.

phucera
03-22-2012, 03:15 AM
Some people complain about being raided or attacked by a rival at all time, this because, your name was already in your rival's new feed, so you have to find out the way to disappear from his news feed, right?.
I hope this way will help to settle this matter:
You ask your friends or someone you know in this game who with very high defense & attack for help to attack continuously your rival...very luckily, in news feed keeps only about 35 reports (already checked my new feed), after over 35 times of attack, your ID will disappear from his news feed (pls try and feed back, I have ever done this).

xavier8
03-22-2012, 04:01 AM
Or you could just increase your vault to make attacking you not worth while. Also, your name will only be in their news feed if you attacked them first in which case all's fun in love and war as you cannot expect not be attacked if you attacked them first.

Agent Orange
03-22-2012, 07:11 AM
Or you could just post a lot of short polite or nonsensical messages to their wall but do them quickly as this person could block you. Granted if they are at your level and have a similar number of allies then they are just going to pick you off from their rivals list.

Jp lfs
03-22-2012, 09:02 AM
I always go with heavy compliments and an ally request. You can always remove them later, but it ALWAYS stops the attacks if you can make them your friend. Not kissing their backside, just a simple compliment is all it usually takes. And my pride is worth way less than $6 Million game-cash in unit losses.

stricker
03-22-2012, 09:14 AM
I always go with heavy compliments and an ally request. You can always remove them later, but it ALWAYS stops the attacks if you can make them your friend. Not kissing their backside, just a simple compliment is all it usually takes. And my pride is worth way less than $6 Million game-cash in unit losses.
Jp lfs, no offense but that is a clear example of kissing their backside... just the facts. =p

Mcdoc
03-22-2012, 09:22 AM
Jp lfs, no offense but that is a clear example of kissing their backside... just the facts. =p

Consider it phsycological warfare ( Phsyc Ops). Then it's a challenge of being I cunning spy :)

stricker
03-22-2012, 09:36 AM
Consider it phsycological warfare ( Phsyc Ops). Then it's a challenge of being I cunning spy :)
yeah... the 'good cop, bad cop' routine... just like steve martin in the Pink Panther!!! ...sounds like a good way to get you nuts toasted, to me... lol

M1k3
04-05-2012, 01:46 PM
is there a way how to block your rival so he won't be able to attack/raid you any
More?

War Priest
04-05-2012, 01:53 PM
is there a way how to block your rival so he won't be able to attack/raid you any
More?

No...............

Aidan
04-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Or u cn just buy 20 vault of gold n buy crates. U wont hv to worrt bout anyone attcking u anymore for a long long time. Lol

Speed ump
04-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Best way to stop attacks. Always collect your money. They have no reason to raid you if you have no money. Always vault your money, they have no reason to attack you more than once for valor points if you have no money. Don't wine when you are attacked for valor, it dosnt hurt, who cares. Look before you lip. It just might be someone much stronger who will take offense. If you feel the need to lip, be nice, like, wow, I'm glad you got that money. I had no idea what I was going to do with it. It's hard to keep hiting someone who is nice to you. If you can, zip it. You get a lot of respect if you don't whine. Makes sense, but don't get vulgar, racist, nasty, foul, personal, etc. no one ever seems to react well to this. That's a sure way to keep them coming back. Even if you don't have money.